• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oklahoma Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart

rkerr188

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Jeep JLUR
Located in the OKLAHOMA PANHANDLE: LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY
PRICE: $900

Located in Guymon, Oklahoma.

You get the following:
Top Lift Pro (purchased in 2019 - used 2 summers)
Top Lift Pro Power Pro option (assembled - includes battery; installed and never used)
Top Lift Pro 2/4-door Door Cart (used multiple times)
You will definitely need a truck or trailer to pick these up.

Let me know if you have questions.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart IMG_4632.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart IMG_4633.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart IMG_4634.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart IMG_4635.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Oklahoma Panhandle - Top Lift Pro w/PowerPro and Door Cart IMG_4636.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
Wish I was local! Good looking setup.

OP
OP
rkerr188

rkerr188

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Jeep JLUR
Wish I was local! Good looking setup.
Thank you. Yes, the way these units work and the quality of the materials is excellent. Thank you for looking!

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
Sent you a message to see if still available!

BBalex

First Name
Bria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Just got mine and have not yet assembled. Question, with the battery, do you still have to plug it in to keep the battery charged or recharge the battery? Or does it run totally portable until the battery runs out?

Sponsored

OP
OP
rkerr188

rkerr188

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Jeep JLUR
Just got mine and have not yet assembled. Question, with the battery, do you still have to plug it in to keep the battery charged or recharge the battery? Or does it run totally portable until the battery runs out?
Hello BBalex, you can operate the unit with just the battery or with just the plug-in unit. With both, it is my experience that the plug-in unit does charge the battery.
Thanks!