Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Brettnyt

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR, 2017 BMW M3
I got movement! I placed my order about 34 days ago and today I got a new message from Jeep chat: "Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" I'm pretty excited. This is for a 392 XR.
Nice, I got the same update today, too! Ordered 8/30.
Sponsored

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Congrats! I have had zero movement since ordering 8/27. Jeep Chat still not able to provide any updates.

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone had any luck investigating individual order issues or escalating in any meaningful way?

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
Ive been in this update for 2 weeks now...I just want it to be built :(

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
I hit D1 last week. Still in D1 today. Expected ship date 10/16. I'm fully expecting it to be built in the next 2 weeks.

Sponsored

Fiteacher

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
Dealer emailed and said my XR shipped Friday. He stated:
"It's still giving me the ETA window of between 10/4 and 10/18. The last event location was in Toledo at 10/1 at 7:50 PM with an event description of "ingate/rebay at facility."

Anyone have any info on that event/status? Thanks!
I had the same status the last 2 weeks (ingate/rebay). Ordered 7/31. Sales guy said last Wed that it should be within a week or earlier. Friday, JC said should arrive between 9/26-10/6.

As of today, still not here. I asked the same question & someone replied with a couple of weeks probably.

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Well I know I should not complain, but my jeep was shipped and was finally unloaded in Baton Rouge, but my dealer cannot seem to give me any idea of when it will be delivered. He thought it would have been delivered 2 weeks ago, then I was told the train cars were loaded backwards. So it took another week to get it off the train. Now as of Friday it was offloaded, so in my mind the 1 hour drive to Lafayette means I should have it by Monday. That however was not the case. They still have no idea when it will be picked up, or delivered. I should not be upset as I know that many who ordered earlier in July than I did still have not gotten theirs, but this has been a long time coming for me. I lost my Dad 2 weeks ago, so I am kind of glad that it did not come that week, but now I just want something to take my mind off of that.

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
Well I know I should not complain, but my jeep was shipped and was finally unloaded in Baton Rouge, but my dealer cannot seem to give me any idea of when it will be delivered. He thought it would have been delivered 2 weeks ago, then I was told the train cars were loaded backwards. So it took another week to get it off the train. Now as of Friday it was offloaded, so in my mind the 1 hour drive to Lafayette means I should have it by Monday. That however was not the case. They still have no idea when it will be picked up, or delivered. I should not be upset as I know that many who ordered earlier in July than I did still have not gotten theirs, but this has been a long time coming for me. I lost my Dad 2 weeks ago, so I am kind of glad that it did not come that week, but now I just want something to take my mind off of that.
Sorry for your loss. Lost my father in April of 2019. It gets easier but never goes away.

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

They have decent backspacing. If I remember correctly it’s 4.4”, I was able to mount 37x12.5” in the beadlock configuration with no spacers and no rubbing

Tried to find a pic from my camera roll to show the offset. This is the best I’ve got.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 8E7681F9-7418-4562-8024-568E2794F874

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
One of the lucky forum members (sorry I forgot their name), posted some of these pics earlier...

IMG_4625.jpg