TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

greenspeed

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2018 Cummins, 2013 BRZ
I ordered mine on 8/8 and nothing but a vin # :crying: this will be a ton of firsts for me.. first jeep.. first new rig ordered... I am so excited ! but seems like it will never get here... waiting is HARD...
You should be further along at this point. We order labor day weekend and we're scheduled for next week. What options?

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
You should be further along at this point. We order labor day weekend and we're scheduled for next week. What options?
You would think so, right? According to Jeep Chat (huge grain of salt) I should enter build in about a week or so. Ordered 8/6, parts gathered 9/24. This for a Sahara 4xe in Tuscadero with most options other than advanced safety. I've researched and every option I chose can be found on a faster moving build. It truly appears to be random.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
You would think so, right? According to Jeep Chat (huge grain of salt) I should enter build in about a week or so. Ordered 8/6, parts gathered 9/24. This for a Sahara 4xe in Tuscadero with most options other than advanced safety. I've researched and every option I chose can be found on a faster moving build. It truly appears to be random.
I’m in the same boat. Maybe worse even. Still D status but ordered 8-10.

greenspeed

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2018 Cummins, 2013 BRZ

My guess is the 4xe. They likely have some sort of build order and maybe the electrics are slatted after the gas models are built on the line. It's clear the end of the year is here and not having experience on their build order I'm just guessing.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I just called Jeep to find out what was happening with our order. (877) 426-5337

The automated system had me say the last 8 digits of the VIN. They said they couldn’t find it. A real lady came on the line. She had me give her the same 8 digits. She put me on hold. Then she asked me if I had the VON. I gave her that. She put me on hold again. Then she tells me it’s going down the assembly line. I don’t know if I believe it or not. I guess I’ll know soon enough.

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
I just called Jeep to find out what was happening with our order. (877) 426-5337
Mine is finally in build status (D1) but no ETA yet. That's better than the "parts gathered, awaiting scheduling" or whatever the canned phrasing is that I've been getting from JC these past two weeks. Oh, and today is day 59.