JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
There is no ship date for mine jeep doesn't have one and my dealer hasn't been updated either.
Do you have a copy of the POC? Mine is listed on there.

Advertisement

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
I see people on here getting updates from their dealer. Do y'all have good dealers and mine sucks or what? I ordered mine 9/21. Maybe it's to early to get any updates. I did have to call to get my vin.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
I see people on here getting updates from their dealer. Do y'all have good dealers and mine sucks or what? I ordered mine 9/21. Maybe it's to early to get any updates. I did have to call to get my vin.
I'd say it's a bit early. As soon as you have your VIN, ask for a copy of your POC. After the 2 week mark, a weekly check-in with Jeep Chat is a good idea. I started checking in with my dealer after I learned my jeep was built.

Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Any update I got from my dealer save from the last few days before delivery I had to call and ask.

Might be normal, might not, but that was my experience.

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
Window sticker has arrived via Cryptostickers! Thankfully everything is looking good and all of my add-ons/options are listed!

kblak064

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Ordered 6/9..email stated delivery week of 10/22.
The Wait for these vehicles is absolutely ridiculous. Meanwhile I ordered mine on 8/5 and I'm seeing vehicles ordered after mine moving through. I know each vehicle is different, but I'm seeing The same Specs I ordered moving, and crickets as it pertains to my build.

cmdonnell

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini SE, Jeep Wrangler
They probably just have ‘normal’ dealers that like care about engaging in mild customer care. My dealer unfortunately doesn’t respond to emails and I had to make 4 phone calls to my dealership to eventually get a hold of a different salea guy to help me get my VIN. We went to four different dealerships in the area and none of them were helpful so sort of just picked one at random.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
They probably just have ‘normal’ dealers that like care about engaging in mild customer care. My dealer unfortunately doesn’t respond to emails and I had to make 4 phone calls to my dealership to eventually get a hold of a different salea guy to help me get my VIN. We went to four different dealerships in the area and none of them were helpful so sort of just picked one at random.
Mine hasn’t been great 30 emails and only 6 responses I did order a 2 door sport stripper so maybe mine isn’t on their radar but she’s shipped so

Sponsored

goshann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
I'd say it's a bit early. As soon as you have your VIN, ask for a copy of your POC. After the 2 week mark, a weekly check-in with Jeep Chat is a good idea. I started checking in with my dealer after I learned my jeep was built.
I got regular updates from my dealer via email every status change.

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
Does this update every 24 hours? I just found out mine is on 2nd rail, KTZ or KTS status, but still no sticker. Talking to sales today, they said It should arrive at the dealer in a couple weeks. Super stoked!

Advertisement

Advertisement