Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
That really sucks! Might I ask how was your damage resolved with the dealer? Did they repair it or offer discount?

@blue89bird How did your turn out?
Not sure what form of magic they used, but the results were amazing. they sent it to a local shop and it looks good as new. nothing replaced, nothing painted. I thought for sure the fender would need replaced as it was scraped up pretty good. I am assuming they used heat, but not positive.
Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Update from Lisa on JC this morning - still in additional equipment but shows that it will be transitioning later today into shipping. The wait is almost over!

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
I am approaching the frustration level....along with many others like you.
8 weeks into the order and back to gathering parts today.
Twice I have moved up to "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received, The vehicle should be entering the build process soon"
Now its backwards again. to gathering parts.
I think Jeep Chat is going to be the death of me...:)
Same here, approaching 9 weeks still in D with one or two D --> D1 --> D fake outs.

e23nk1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike
That's great feedback. I hadn't paid close enough attention:

1632236886809.png

*** NEWER DESIGNS IN THIS THREAD ***

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...extreme-recon-package-here.76823/post-1662178
Where did we ever leave this...assuming my XR ever makes it out of Gathering parts, i
Help me get to the end product guys, Here is my first thought. Also no problem offering 1 or 10 versions or customizing just for you if you want something unique:

1632259569699.png
Where did we ever leave this?
Assuming my XR ever makes it out of Gathering parts phase, id like something.

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Update from Lisa on JC this morning - still in additional equipment but shows that it will be transitioning later today into shipping. The wait is almost over!
When you go on JC - prior to speaking with someone, what do you select from the dropdown menu in terms of the reason why you're contacting them? Customer Care? The last guy I spoke with on JC said that I'd be better off talking to my dealer because they have more accurate and reliable information then he does. I thought that was strange. My sales guy isn't building my Jeep!

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Where did we ever leave this...assuming my XR ever makes it out of Gathering parts, i

Where did we ever leave this?
Assuming my XR ever makes it out of Gathering parts phase, id like something.
Was waiting for feedback and got busy with production. I think it got buried because this thread moves fast though! I will list a few of the versions people seem to like for order this week.

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you go on JC - prior to speaking with someone, what do you select from the dropdown menu in terms of the reason why you're contacting them? Customer Care? The last guy I spoke with on JC said that I'd be better off talking to my dealer because they have more accurate and reliable information then he does. I thought that was strange. My sales guy isn't building my Jeep!
I always select "New Vehicle Information" but not sure that is right. I've never had a response like that, just tell me to check back in a couple of weeks and I just hope they cant see that I check in daily at this point......

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
I always select "New Vehicle Information" but not sure that is right. I've never had a response like that, just tell me to check back in a couple of weeks and I just hope they cant see that I check in daily at this point......
ditto.

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
Jeep/Ram/Dodge/etc. Chat is just some 3rd party service. All indications are that they don't have direct access to anything and are provided with updates periodically. Dealers have direct access to the actual system and can see the up-to-the-minute status codes.

Sponsored

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I was just told that my jeep is stuck at the train yard because someone loaded the cars backwards. I assume they mean the put the train car backwards and not the vehicle. So perhaps next week, either way I'm a bit frustrated. What difference does that even make, just disconnect the other side, or at least take a video of that sweet jump for jeepeto 🤣

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Jeep/Ram/Dodge/etc. Chat is just some 3rd party service. All indications are that they don't have direct access to anything and are provided with updates periodically. Dealers have direct access to the actual system and can see the up-to-the-minute status codes.
OK! That actually makes a little more sense...

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in Texas have any idea of how long it took to go from shipping status at factory to arriving at their dealer? I am in Houston area specifically, but just curious on a rough estimate.

Wes

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anyone in Texas have any idea of how long it took to go from shipping status at factory to arriving at their dealer? I am in Houston area specifically, but just curious on a rough estimate.

Wes
Hard to tell when I actually entered shipping status on my build. I got the whole waiting for shipping but it might have been selected for additional inspections line for a while but roughly 2 weeks from my window sticker

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
I realized this afternoon I am wasting all this time anxious for news on my build when I could be enjoying my 2014 JKUR. This is worse than liquor. [From the last time we went to bat caves and enjoyed Alamo Springs Cafe]–

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 2014-jeep-alamo-springs-cafe-2
Sponsored

Last edited: