Seat release

Said Salim

First Name
Said
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Hello my friends, I own a Jeep Wrangler 2 door. (JL)I am from Oman I want to order seat release handles 2seat (right and left)

What is the correct way to order and how do I know the part number?​
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Said Salim

You are talking about this handle on each of your 2 door JL front seats , correct ?

Do you have leather or cloth interior? Do you need left of right side or both. It seems you want both.

And if so, what problem with them are you having that has you wanting to replace them?

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat release 7777

OP
OP
Said Salim

Said Salim

First Name
Said
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
@Said Salim

You are talking about this handle on each of your 2 door JL front seats , correct ?

Do you have leather or cloth interior? Do you need left of right side or both. It seems you want both.

And if so, what problem with them are you having that has you wanting to replace them?

7777.jpg
@Said Salim

@Said Salim

Hello my friend—-yes 2door JL leathers seat I wont both weth out cubal because broken

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Said Salim

You may be able to repair. Read at this thread. If not repairable, I believe handles only come with cables and you buy either a left or right and there are 2 different part numbers. Cost is about $55.00 each plus shipping costs.

Read here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-release-handles-dont-yank-em-too-hard.10640/

Clear on here to message >@AllMoparParts.com

Benny at that USA business, may be able to provide info on the parts needed for both left and right... Benny will need your VIN#, to determine exactly the parts you need.... so private message it to him. Hopefully his company will ship to Arabia.

OP
OP
Said Salim

Said Salim

First Name
Said
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
@Said Salim

7777.jpg
@Said Salim

@Said Salim

Hello my friend—-yes 2door JL leathers seat I wont both weth out cubal because broc
@Said Salim

You may be able to repair. Read at this thread. If not repairable, I believe handles only come with cables and you buy either a left or right and there are 2 different part numbers. Cost is about $55.00 each plus shipping costs.

Read here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-release-handles-dont-yank-em-too-hard.10640/

Clear on here to message >@AllMoparParts.com

Benny at that USA business, may be able to provide info on the parts needed for both left and right... Benny will need your VIN#, to determine exactly the parts you need.... so private message it to him. Hopefully his company will ship to Arabia.
Thank you very much my dear friend for the information

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads