JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Does anyone have a sport diesel JLU build sheet that I can look up and check an option? Looking at the axles particularly.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
probably short of mechanics and trying to just stay above water with the walk-ins.
Can't they just be honest then? Just say "we are totally swamped and I wouldn't be able to get to it for 3 weeks". That's fine. I'm an adult. I understand. I hate the radio silence after initially sounding interested.

Sponsored

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Is it possible for two different people at JC to have different information this morning i was told it went to framing and checked again this afternoon and was told D1 my dealership hasn't seen any update since the 13th and is still showing an est ship date on 9-28. i am so confused.

Last edited:

darlene

First Name
Tink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito
I ordered my Tuscadero JLU Sport on Aug 23. Got my Vin & Von the next day. That's all I've gotten so far. I knew it would take a month or 2 before I get it, but I'm just wondering if anyone that ordered this color is farther along in the build/delivery process?

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Can't they just be honest then? Just say "we are totally swamped and I wouldn't be able to get to it for 3 weeks". That's fine. I'm an adult. I understand. I hate the radio silence after initially sounding interested.
I tried to get an online appointment with my dealer for an oil change. I got nothing for three months. I mean not a single opening. Then I just tried to add expensive things and suddenly appointments opened up. SO this tells me the dealers are picking and choosing what type of appointments they want to take. I guess I will go get oil changes somewhere else.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
I just checked in with my dealer and he received an estimated build date of 10/11 for my JLUR XR ordered on 9/14...what are people seeing for typical turnaround times after the initial build date is set? I'd be absolutely thrilled if that was the case (but I'm not holding my breathe)...

Sponsored

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Ordered from Chapman and I am local to them so that worked out great.

Order 8/24
VON 8/24
Waiting on VIN

2021 JLRU 6sp Manual
Hydro Blue
Leather
Gorilla Glass
Steel Bumper
Premium Audio
Offroad Camera
LED
Tow
Premium black soft top
Cold weather
Proximity
And a few MOPAR accessories

I wanted TT4 - OWL tires but dealer said not selectable in dealer-connect. Minor point and very excited to get a Jeep.
Order 8/24
VON 8/24
VIN 8/27
D1 - 9/27 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

Am assuming my all weather floor mats will be deleted based on what I am seeing in others' posts but thats ok.

Beccik74

First Name
Becci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered my Tuscadero JLU Sport on Aug 23. Got my Vin & Von the next day. That's all I've gotten so far. I knew it would take a month or 2 before I get it, but I'm just wondering if anyone that ordered this color is farther along in the build/delivery process?
I’m in the same boat 🥴

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
yes…arrived at the dealership the next day (9/23). Going to pick it up Friday or Saturday.

kents communication has been lacking as of late. Still waiting on the credit app and has not responded to multiple emails or texts.
Also, are you flying into Boise? If yes, how are you planning on visiting the dealership? Uber?

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
A month or 2, that is so optimistic. Some are taking that long in shipping after it is built. Patience is a virtue.

Advertisement

Advertisement