Recommended Dealers List

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Ordered from Gupton, in the shipping stage. Just to be clear, even though they assured me there was none, has anyone experienced Gupton or any of these other dealers try to pull any market adjustment BS on them?
I took delivery of two ordered vehicles from Gupton this year. A Wrangler at the end of May and a Grand Cherokee at the end of July. There was no deviation from the ordered price, vs the price at the time of delivery. I was so impressed with Gupton on the first purchase, that I ordered a second vehicle from them 3 weeks later. Put any concerns to rest. It's a great place to buy a Jeep, cheap.
Sponsored

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
anyone know how does gupton usually schedule pick ups, handles financing, etc?

got my window sticker today and jeep chat says it should be there by end of next week

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Chriswell is giving 5%.
Criswell Jeep September special offer:

Factory orders 7% below invoice now through September 30, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Highly recommend Criswell! Kevin & Leon are great to work with!

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Greetings, all. Newbie here.
I just spoke to Travis at Tri-City in NC.
I'm in Raleigh, so he was the closest.

He said he was out of 392 allocations for 2021.

Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
I just spoke to Travis at Tri-City in NC.
He said he was out of 392 allocations for 2021.
Daniel at Gupton just told me the same thing.
But when they get more, he could order for 1% below invoice with FCA affilliate.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Last I saw Chapman was able to order above their allocations. When I placed mine on 8/2 it was still over allocations.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

How many payments are required before payimg off the balance for the 3% financing?

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Last I saw Chapman was able to order above their allocations. When I placed mine on 8/2 it was still over allocations.
Thanks. I'll check them out!

Sponsored

dfwmountainbiker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 (TJ) Wrangler
Ordered from Gupton, in the shipping stage. Just to be clear, even though they assured me there was none, has anyone experienced Gupton or any of these other dealers try to pull any market adjustment BS on them?
@MallTerrainVehicle Since you are shipping, are you flying out there to Gupton first to close the deal or are you doing it from your state? (Asking bc I live Mid-West)

MallTerrainVehicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@MallTerrainVehicle Since you are shipping, are you flying out there to Gupton first to close the deal or are you doing it from your state? (Asking bc I live Mid-West)
Flying. The flights are dirt cheap at like $50 and the the drive home to FL ~10 hrs. I'll prob make a trip out of it and spend a few days in the Appalachians 😎

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
+1 for Mike Clinnin and the gang at Mall of Georgia Jeep. Picked up my ride yesterday and it was smooth and easy. Mike was communicative during the whole process and for delivery he had my Jeep ready to go.
He gave me a thorough Jeep 101 since it's my first wrangler and the financing guy was straightforward and not pushy at all. Would definitely buy another jeep from them when the time comes
Sponsored