First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Agreed on this. They started non 392 XR packages and shipped some already. There has to be something specific to the 392XR that is delaying it. Could be the rims, maybe shocks, not sure.
...how's the Bronco fielding looking...???

:)
Sponsored

MT392

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 XR on order 126493
Agreed on this. They started non 392 XR packages and shipped some already. There has to be something specific to the 392XR that is delaying it. Could be the rims, maybe shocks, not sure.
My XR is in production right now. It must be some other option.

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Maybe all the dealer orders without allocations went to C and the ones with allocations are firm at D or D1 at this time.
- yesterday JC told me that "due to a certain chip" my order went from D1 to D. it was a 392XR with 7/8 order date.
I agree that it is dealers without allocations

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
From another thread I saw. People that ordered with the weather mats. They are not seeing it in their build sheet that they are just now seeing. Along with when you try to build a jeep online. It is not an option anymore. So everyone is just assuming jeep just cancelled that option and is not going to let floor mats hold up orders. Which makes sense.
this would make sense. When mine went D1 last Friday, the floor mats had been kicked off.
T

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
this would make sense. When mine went D1 last Friday, the floor mats had been kicked off.
T
I just had my order paced, just got a VIN, and they kicked off the floor mats. I initially thought the dealer had mistakenly left them off, but maybe not? The engine block heater was left off mine too. But the sales manager I’m dealing with said the mats can be handled at the dealer, and he went back in and added the block heater to be installed in factory. We’ll see.

Sponsored

Kudos392

First Name
Kudos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon 392 XR
I went to D1 on Monday then went to D Tuesday and now I’m back in D1 today lol. I called my dealer yesterday when I went back to D and he said that it was in the system that it was going to be delivered today. That’s obviously not happening but now the floor mats? I have that and the block heater and tow package as well. No idea about the floor mats or heater. He said to check back in next week for some new updates so I’ll let y’all know what’s going on with that. I would think it’ll still get here 2-3rd week of October. 🤞

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
crypto is back upđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Screenshot_20210924-221840_Samsung Internet.jpg

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
If it was this then we would be in BA or BX. Basically “pending order”. We all have vins which means we’re allocated. Wouldn’t make sense to make it to D1 like I have before.
Well my 2022 TRX recently went from D to C then back to D the next day. Long enough for factory changes to be made to my order. Two of my stand alone options were placed in the Level 2 Pkg I had ordered. Those options are included now with Level 2. I would be concerned though if I stayed in C very long. We shall see!

Can’t wait to line up one of my standard 392’s with our XR and TRX! Guess I’ll drive the TRX so I can spank both of my kids!
Sponsored