Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara fixable or Total loss???

threejeeps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
that’s not true. On a older car with not much value, absolutely, but on a newer vehicle that’s still worth quite a bit it tends to not be true.
Totally agree.

I think the OP said it’s a 2019 Sahara with 11k miles. Retail price on that is probably around $40k. If the insurance companies usually repair up to 75% of retail value the OP has a $30k repair budget and this is not a loss.

CorvZ061

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Totally agree.

I think the OP said it’s a 2019 Sahara with 11k miles. Retail price on that is probably around $40k. If the insurance companies usually repair up to 75% of retail value the OP has a $30k repair budget and this is not a loss.
I still have access to the program we used for USAA, I plugged in a 2019 Sahara with 11k miles and standard equipment and came up with an estimated average of $47.5k, with the mileage adding $3500 alone. 75% of that would be $35,625.

OldMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Maybe his lawyer told him to stop posting and discussing it on a public forum. That would be normal advice from any decent lawyer.

However, in this case that is entirely incorrect. The OP should continue to post, discuss driving dynamics, safety, and proclaim their innocence. The info is already in the public domain, the lawyer can’t stop it now…the only thing they stopped was our entertainment.

Be free, post more, what could go wrong!?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
that’s not true. On a older car with not much value, absolutely, but on a newer vehicle that’s still worth quite a bit it tends to not be true.
UPDATE Total loss got the call today from insurance

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I still have access to the program we used for USAA, I plugged in a 2019 Sahara with 11k miles and standard equipment and came up with an estimated average of $47.5k, with the mileage adding $3500 alone. 75% of that would be $35,625.
UPDATE Total loss

CorvZ061

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
UPDATE Total loss got the call today from insurance
It wasn't because of air bags being deployed like the post I was responding to. Nice try!

I hope you learned to quit following so closely, otherwise you'll be in this situation again.

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
And you are still partially at fault.....right????

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
I think you're better off than having them repair all that damage. I hope you find another Jeep that fits your needs without having to wait forever as some people are experiencing. Good luck!!!

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Thanks for the update!