Sponsored

greenspeed

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2018 Cummins, 2013 BRZ
We put in our order on Friday for PHP. It originally started as a Sarge Willy Sport with a 6spd. However, after some convincing me after seeing this color we decided to go with the bold and unique run of a color. This is our 3rd Willy's and as much as we wanted a manual, being in northern wisconsin we have been spoiled by remote start and this being the 3rd vehicle, mostly for the snow days and towing back up for the boat, I lost my battle for a 6spd. It'll be exciting once it arrives. I'm actually more excited about lining it up with my Moms JK Sahara in Cheif and my sisters JL in Mojito. I really should work on coordinating a UP unique Wrangler color festival for Summer 2022. Would be epic to get all these rare runs together for some photo ops.

For those curious build was as follows:

24W - Unlimited Willys
ERC - 3.6L
DFT - 8spd Auto
PHP - Tuscadero
HT1 - 3-Piece Hard Top
RC4 - Alpine
ADH - Trailer Tow
ADC - Convience Group
ADE - Cold Weather Group
AAN - Tech Group
Sponsored

Last edited:

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
We put in our order on Friday for PHP. It originally started as a Sarge Willy Sport with a 6spd. However, after some convincing me after seeing this color we decided to go with the bold and unique run of a color. This is our 3rd Willy's and as much as we wanted a manual, being in northern wisconsin we have been spoiled by remote start and this being the 3rd vehicle, mostly for the snow days and towing back up for the boat, I lost my battle for a 6spd. It'll be exciting once it arrives. I'm actually more excited about lining it up with my Moms JK Sahara in Cheif and my sisters JL in Mojito. I really should work on coordinating a UP unique Wrangler color festival for Summer 2022. Would be epic to get all these rare runs together for some photo ops.

For those curious build was as follows:

24W - Unlimited Willys
ERC - 3.6L
DFT - 8spd Auto
PHP - Tuscadero
HT1 - 3-Piece Hard Top
RC4 - Alpine
ADH - Trailer Tow
ADC - Convience Group
ADE - Cold Weather Group
AAN - Tech Group
Did you try to get the 2.0T?

RubiBikini

First Name
Kryssie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Bikini Blue

greenspeed

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2018 Cummins, 2013 BRZ
Did you try to get the 2.0T?
It was avaliable so was the diesel, but we didn't want either, needed the 3.6L for the towing and the diesel isn't ideal for -20F temps we get in Northern Wisconsin. Plus my truck is a diesel.

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
New member here, from over on the Gladiator forums. We ordered a Tuscadero for my fiancée two weeks ago. 2 door Willys, Soft top, 2.0T, Safety Group, Gorilla Glass, and some extras. We have the VIN, but no other updates yet. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I ordered my Tuscadero Pink Pearl Sport 2+weeks ago. So glad I found this site to know what to expect for order process. I'm trading up from my 2002.

I'm a classic kinda girl so I ordered her with 2 doors, soft top and roll-up windows 😁

So super excited, first vehicle I'm purchasing on my own.
Congratulations! Post pics when you get your Jeep.

My daughter just bought her 2-door Sport and it‘s the first vehicle she has purchased. It’s a LOT more fun than my old hand-me-down Prius :)

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
It was avaliable so was the diesel, but we didn't want either, needed the 3.6L for the towing and the diesel isn't ideal for -20F temps we get in Northern Wisconsin. Plus my truck is a diesel.
What trim were you getting? I keep getting told by Kent Shurtleff that it's only on the Sahara and Sport.

Sponsored

Hollylynn

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered rubicon unlimited 4door in tuscadero
I ordered my rubicon unlimited on the 18th of sept. I went with black 3 piece top, and black fender flares, I also had them delete out the red rubicon color on the dash. And I got the mopar stitched leather seats all black.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Yeah the manager at the dealership was able to do it!
That isn’t something that can be done by the factory. The dealership is going to take delivery of your Jeep and either change out the pieces, spray paint them, vinyl wrap them, or add a plastic cover to them. You may or may not be happy with the result. If I were you I’d ask the dealership exactly how they will get rid of the red dash for you.

Hollylynn

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered rubicon unlimited 4door in tuscadero
That isn’t something that can be done by the factory. The dealership is going to take delivery of your Jeep and either change out the pieces, spray paint them, vinyl wrap them, or add a plastic cover to them. You may or may not be happy with the result. If I were you I’d ask the dealership exactly how they will get rid of the red dash for you.
I will call them tomorrow!
Sponsored