Best Dog-Hair-Proof carpet replacement?

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6SPD /20 Wrangler JL Sport (6spd) - Sold
What are you guys using? I just ordered a new JLUR and so far have looked at bedtred and armor lite. Any other options?
I'd like to replace all of the carpet in the car, including cargo area with something that's easily cleaned. My current JL sport is rhino-lined, which is okay, but I'd rather not go that route again.

Thanks!
Sponsored

moonlit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What are you guys using? I just ordered a new JLUR and so far have looked at bedtred and armor lite. Any other options?
I'd like to replace all of the carpet in the car, including cargo area with something that's easily cleaned. My current JL sport is rhino-lined, which is okay, but I'd rather not go that route again.

Thanks!
I put armorlite in myJLUR and love it. Hair does not stick and can be washed out to clean up any mud etc. Not sure what other options are out there.

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put armorlite in myJLUR and love it. Hair does not stick and can be washed out to clean up any mud etc. Not sure what other options are out there.
Does armorlite make a full set for the JLUR? It seems that on their site they only have the front and rear, no cargo area option...

moonlit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does armorlite make a full set for the JLUR? It seems that on their site they only have the front and rear, no cargo area option...
You are right - Only front two rows. I have a Diabolical enclosure in the back so the pup is in the second row.

Moosebear

First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 84 Chevy M1008, 22 Axial SCX6
They are working on a rear set as well. Can’t wait, I love the front and rear seat carpet replacements.

Sponsored

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So seems like Armorlite is definitely the way to go over Bedtred?

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
I'd recommend just cleaning the stock carpet with a good tool for pet hair.
Griots Garage silicone brush works wonders. When I sold my JK it took about 15min total to clean the entire rear trunk area to a point where there was no pet hair left. I used this brush and a vacuum in the other hand. Brush works wonders for getting the hair out, but you need a shop vac for the hair to go somewhere.

Now I just occasionally use the brush for 5min when I vacuum out the back.

Here is a pic of a few secs of work on a bad area. I hadn't removed pet hair for about 3 or 4 years, but had frequently vacuumed our the back.
Jeep Wrangler JL Best Dog-Hair-Proof carpet replacement? pethair
Sponsored