Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Hey Folks!

New to the forum as a sponsor but have watched it for a long time. My name is Mike and I manage BostonCarConcierge, an auto brokerage serving residents of New England. I am currently the owner of a Rubicon 4xe that I love! I also have a 392 on the way.

My partner dealer and I decided it was time to time to offer New England residents very aggressive discounts on orders. These are guaranteed to be the deepest advertised discounts from a dealer in New England.

Here is how the process works:

-These deals are for cars that will be registered in New England states only.

-If you are ready to order, please create a build PDF on Jeep's website and email it to [email protected]. Within 48 hours, you will have a POC back to review and sign off on along with confirmed pricing. Shortly thereafter, you will be given a VON, followed by a VIN once assigned.

-The sale price (dealer discount) is locked and committed to. Rebates/rates/incentives are not locked.

-Every order placed is subject to a broker fee of $499. Half of the fee is paid upon commitment. The second half is paid after signing (post-delivery). Also, the dealer requires a $250 deposit for all orders. *The first half of the broker fee and the dealer deposit are refundable only if a mistake is made on our end or your credit gets in the way of a deal when the new vehicle arrives. We have no control over timelines for builds so refunds are not given out if it "takes too long."

-Once your car arrives you will submit a credit application to the dealer. The paperwork will be reviewed over the phone and FREE delivery will be setup to your home or your local registry (if we are delivering in CT for example).

-These discounts include affiliate and are applicable for leases, finance deals, and cash deals. Full Disclosure: All lease deals are subject to a rate bump of 17bps which is equivalent to about $13-16/Month.

*While I work as a broker/intermediary, everything goes through the dealer as it normally would.

I have served the New England region for 3 years and am a licensed LLC with many reviews all over if you Google BostonCarConcierge. Happy to help and answer any questions. Look forward to writing some deals!

www.bostoncarconcierge.com

Best,
Mike

PRICING WITH AFFILIATES
GLADIATORTRIMMSRP RangeDISCOUNT % Off MSRP
SPORT (No Power)All Price Points5%
SPORT S41-45k6%
SPORT SAbove 45K7%
OVERLAND/ HAUnder 47k7%
Overland /HAOver 47k7.5%
MOHAVEUnder 53k7.5%
MOHAVEOver 53k8%
RUBICONUnder 53,5007.5%
RUBICONOver 53,5008.25%
WRANGLER 4 DOORTRIMMSRP RangeDISCOUNT % Off MSRP
SPORT SUnder 44K5.5%
SPORT SOver 44K6.5%
SAHARAUnder 48K7.5%
SAHARAOver 48K8%
RUBICONUnder 54K7.5%
RUBICONOver 54k8.25%
WRANGLER 4XETRIMMSRP RangeDISCOUNT % Off MSRP
SAHARAUnder 58.5k7.5%
SAHARA58.5-60.5k8
SAHARAOver 60.5k8.5%
RUBICONUnder 64k7.5%
RUBICONOver 64k8%

Jeep Wrangler JL BostonCarConcierge Jeep Order Deals for New England Residents - Up to 8.5% off Pre Rebates Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 9.15.22 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Upsidwn

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Anyone looking for a vehicle check this out! I’ve been using car concierges for years and got a killer deal on my 2021 JLUR using one. Absolutely worth the few bucks to hire, saved a ton and I never stepped foot in a dealer

OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Anyone looking for a vehicle check this out! I’ve been using car concierges for years and got a killer deal on my 2021 JLUR using one. Absolutely worth the few bucks to hire, saved a ton and I never stepped foot in a dealer
Thank you for the nice note! Look forward to helping folks land some awesome deals with extreme convenience :)

JM_18Sahara

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
Hey Folks!

New to the forum as a sponsor but have watched it for a long time. My name is Mike and I manage BostonCarConcierge, an auto brokerage serving residents of New England. I am currently the owner of a Rubicon 4xe that I love! I also have a 392 on the way.

My partner dealer and I decided it was time to time to offer New England residents very aggressive discounts on orders. These are guaranteed to be the deepest advertised discounts from a dealer in New England.

-If you are ready to order, please create a build PDF on Jeep's website and email it to [email protected]. Within 48 hours, you will have a POC back to review and sign off on along with confirmed pricing. Shortly thereafter, you will be given a VON, followed by a VIN once assigned.

-The sale price (dealer discount) is locked and committed to. Rebates/rates/incentives are not locked.

-Every order placed is subject to a broker fee of $499. Half of the fee is paid upon commitment. The second half is paid after signing (post-delivery). Also, the dealer requires a $250 deposit for all orders. *The first half of the broker fee and the dealer deposit are refundable only if a mistake is made on our end or your credit gets in the way of a deal when the new vehicle arrives. We have no control over timelines for builds so refunds are not given out if it "takes too long."

-Once your car arrives you will submit a credit application to the dealer. The paperwork will be reviewed over the phone and FREE delivery will be setup to your home or your local registry (if we are delivering in CT for example).

-These discounts include affiliate and are applicable for leases, finance deals, and cash deals. Full Disclosure: All lease deals are subject to a rate bump of 17bps which is equivalent to about $13-16/Month.

*While I work as a broker/intermediary, everything goes through the dealer as it normally would.

I have served the New England region for 3 years and am a licensed LLC with many reviews all over if you Google BostonCarConcierge. Happy to help and answer any questions. Look forward to writing some deals!

Best,
Mike

PRICING WITH AFFILIATES
SPORT S41-45k6%
SPORT SAbove 45K7%
OVERLAND/ HAUnder 47k7%
Overland /HAOver 47k7.5%
MOHAVEUnder 53k7.5%
MOHAVEOver 53k8%
RUBICONUnder 53,5007.5%
RUBICONOver 53,5008.25%
SPORT SUnder 44K5.5%
SPORT SOver 44K6.5%
SAHARAUnder 48K7.5%
SAHARAOver 48K8%
RUBICONUnder 54K7.5%
RUBICONOver 54k8.25%
SAHARAUnder 58.5k7.5%
SAHARA58.5-60.5k8
SAHARAOver 60.5k8.5%
RUBICONUnder 64k7.5%
RUBICONOver 64k8%

Jeep Wrangler JL BostonCarConcierge Jeep Order Deals for New England Residents - Up to 8.5% off Pre Rebates Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 9.15.22 AM
This forum has been an awesome resource for me since becoming part of the Jeep family, from upgrading lights, wheel, tires, etc. so I wanted give back and add my experience with @Bostoncarconcierge for anyone on here that is interested in a new Jeep and considering working with a concierge service like these guys.

Mike at BCC is a great guy and the real deal! I've been working with Mike for years on all of our leased vehicles, including a 2018 JLU and a 2021 4xe that is coming in next week!!! Mike was able to get me pricing well under MSRP when dealers in my area are marking up prices. As @Upsidwn said, so convenient not to have to step foot in a dealership for paperwork. Actually got my last two vehicles delivered to our house. If you want access to Jeeps and other vehicles before they hit the lots and at pretty substantial discounts to what the dealer will offer you on your own, give Mike at BCC a shot.

Sponsored

CNY Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 Chrysler 300S
Hey Folks!

Best,
Mike

PRICING WITH AFFILIATES
SPORT S41-45k6%
SPORT SAbove 45K7%
OVERLAND/ HAUnder 47k7%
Overland /HAOver 47k7.5%
MOHAVEUnder 53k7.5%
MOHAVEOver 53k8%
RUBICONUnder 53,5007.5%
RUBICONOver 53,5008.25%
SPORT SUnder 44K5.5%
SPORT SOver 44K6.5%
SAHARAUnder 48K7.5%
SAHARAOver 48K8%
RUBICONUnder 54K7.5%
RUBICONOver 54k8.25%
SAHARAUnder 58.5k7.5%
SAHARA58.5-60.5k8
SAHARAOver 60.5k8.5%
RUBICONUnder 64k7.5%
RUBICONOver 64k8%

You may want to cross post this on the 4XE forum as well…

OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
You may want to cross post this on the 4XE forum as well…
Thank you! I couldn’t find the right place to post it on that forum. I didn’t really see a sponsorship / dealer (or broker) section but may have missed it.

OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Store customer backed out of this car and it is on the ground and ready for a New England customer.

$62xxx High Altitude 4xe

Lease Terms
36/10
$2000 @ Signing for first and fees
$499/Month + Tax w affiliate 5.7% off before the $7500 federal rebate
$515/Month + Tax without affiliate 4.7% off before the $7500 federal rebate

All deals subject to a $499 Broker Fee

Finance also available but these lease so well

Great Build!

Jeep Wrangler JL BostonCarConcierge Jeep Order Deals for New England Residents - Up to 8.5% off Pre Rebates HA Build

Jeep Wrangler JL BostonCarConcierge Jeep Order Deals for New England Residents - Up to 8.5% off Pre Rebates High Altitude

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Keep in mind that $500 fee eats nearly 1% of your savings on a $50k wrangler. At that point you might as well go to any of the other dealerships that offers 8% below. I drove across the country to Criswell Jeep and had a great experience.

Edit: I didn’t see they would deliver to your house. Admittedly, that’s pretty nice and could save you a lot of time if you live far away.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Keep in mind that $500 fee eats nearly 1% of your savings on a $50k wrangler. At that point you might as well go to any of the other dealerships that offers 8% below. I drove across the country to Criswell Jeep and had a great experience.

Edit: I didn’t see they would deliver to your house. Admittedly, that’s pretty nice and could save you a lot of time if you live far away.
Appreciate the reply.

That’s a decision my clients and prospects have to make. Some folks shop by price and price alone, while others shop by both price and convenience. Most of the time I do provide the lowest number (in region) but every time I can guarantee a good experience in addition to an extremely aggressive price. Just depends what is important to the individual.

This thread is really targeted to residents of New England.

Massachusetts doesn’t issue or allow temporary tags into the state. Buying outside of New England can be a real chore for MA residents because it can take weeks for a car to get registered after signing a contract.
Some dealers won’t sell to NH because it’s a no tax state.
Also, freight from any of the dealers doing slightly larger discounts from out of the region will be at least $400 (wholesale) up to $1500 if coming from the midwest or south.

As far as I have seen, no dealer in New England will offer savings close to this.

Overall, everyone has a choice. This will make sense for some and others will choose to leave the region to save a few pesos and that’s OK too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
For those who do not want to wait for an order.

I have this gorgeous unit that is expected to ship next week. It will be offered at 4.5% off MSRP.

Sting/Saddle
Dual Top
Loaded
Jeep Wrangler JL BostonCarConcierge Jeep Order Deals for New England Residents - Up to 8.5% off Pre Rebates Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.36.17 AM

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
Too bad you didn't offer these deals to this forum a month or more earlier, I definitely would have placed the order through a local dealer/ broker. Rather not go to the back of the line at this point. Seems like the Leasehackr brokers have found this forum and are jumping on the custom order bandwagon given the lack of saleable/ leaseable (?) inventory..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bostoncarconcierge

Bostoncarconcierge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Too bad you didn't offer these deals to forum a month or more earlier, I definitely would have placed the order through a local dealer/ broker. Rather not go to the back of the line at this point. Seems like the Leasehackr brokers have found this forum and are jumping on the custom order bandwagon given the lack of saleable/ leaseable (?) inventory..
For sure. There isnt enough in stock inventory and customer orders are taking priority over dealer stock orders. So, this is a great way for dealers to build up their banked inventory (sold inventory at that) for Q4.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Status
Not open for further replies.