• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida FS: Goose-Gear 2 door rear platform

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
As title states. It was only installed for a few months and comes with all hardware necessary. This is for the 2 door only, without factory sub and has a lockable storage door. This took months to get from them. No looking to ship at this time due to size. $400 obo.

Please note, photo from Goose-Gear is with the factory sub. They did not have a photo without available.

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: Goose-Gear 2 door rear platform 25BDA8B7-9701-4783-84D2-806D9586523E

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: Goose-Gear 2 door rear platform 7ABDCCFF-4D88-43FF-8F61-42807D21565B
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
Bump. Dropping to $500 obo. Someone just come pick this up.

OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
Another price drop. I need this gone. $400 picked up.

ModMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Willy’s
I would be interested but am in NY so need shipping.

Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Also in NY and I’d jump all over this if shipping were an option. Good luck with your sale That’s an amazing price.

OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
I’m going to see if I can find a box. Perhaps it won’t be as bad as I imagine for shipping. I’ll get back to you guys.

OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
I still have this laying around. Anyone semi local want it?