Sponsored

The Jeep Wrangler is One of the Most Unreliable Cars of 2020

Deleted member 59498

Lexus LMAO. Ugliest cars on the planet did anyone do one of those?
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
probably because it's the most tinkered with by weekend "blowhard mechanics". And also probably why so many complain when their newly installed lift performs like shit...lol..
Funny enough, I find we are often in denial of the gradual degradation in the driving characteristics of our rigs as we add lifts, big tires, weight, etc., etc.

The most often used line has got to be “I got a 3-inch lift and 37s and my Jeep now drives better than stock!”

😫

lolly4115

First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon w/ Sky One-Touch
My 2019 Jeep Rubicon has been at the dealership since August 30th and they are still trying to find out what is causing those same issues. They replaced the transmission shifter, thought that was good, we picked it up and when we dropped off our rental and I got back in the Jeep with my husband, it started going crazy again with the exact same issues. We called the dealership and they sent someone to pick us up and had to have the Jeep towed back to their service department. Still have it now. Called last week saying they think it might be my after market light bars, wench, but I have documentation that the service shifter had came on twice before those were installed. But they disconnected them all anyway, and the problems are still occurring. Now, the technician is working with a someone from Chrysler, but they have to communicate by chat or email. So they said it is taking a while, since the dealership technician has to answer questions & wait for the Chrysler technician to respond and vice-versa. I’m at my wits end!!!! Is it this ESS that is causing the problems or the 2.0Turbo engine!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Funny enough, I find we are often in denial of the gradual degradation in the driving characteristics of our rigs as we add lifts, big tires, weight, etc., etc.

The most often used line has got to be “I got a 3-inch lift and 37s and my Jeep now drives better than stock!”

😫
When I went from sport to rubicon suspension I didnt feel much of a difference, but overall the Jeep drove better with the sport suspension, mostly due to lower COG is my guess.

when I replaced my oem tires to 33 inch falkens mud terrain, the Jeep felt noticeably better on the road.

I dont think this is possible. It is all in my head. not trying to be sarcastic, but I think we are just crazy.
Sponsored