BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Great tire cover, can you advise where you purchased it from?
Boomerang, I believe they are a site sponsor here. Search the forum for Boomerang and you’ll find a few posts. You can browse through a variety of their tire covers here: http://www.boomco.com/
Sponsored

Reactions: Rob

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
They are. It has a Dynatrac XD60 up front and a Pro Rock 80 in the rear. Rock krawler 2.5 lift.
That has a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift what shocks did you use and I didn't know you could put 40 with a 2.5 left I'm going to run 37s do you recommend doing 1350 or 1250 1350 looks so much better than 1250 but everyone says it will try to walk on me what do you think about that what you do a 37 1250 or 37 1350 ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Here is our bright white jlur. On its way to to EJS.

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG951612.jpg
I did notice you took the bottom part of the fender off where the turn signal was to make the 40s fit like rock krawler did. what are you going to do for turn signals in Texas we have to have them

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Skyjacker 2 1/2" Lift
IMG_3210.jpg

Looks like someone at the factory forgot something...hope thats all they missed
IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

Waiting for the JCR Crusader Mid Front Bumper, the Smittybilt X20 Winch is waiting too
Are you putting bigger tires and how do you like that Skyjacker Lift which one did you go with the black shocks or the upgraded one with the better shocks ?

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Are you putting bigger tires and how do you like that Skyjacker Lift which one did you go with the black shocks or the upgraded one with the better shocks ?
I got the blackmax shocks, I wanted to keep a softer ride. I was told the 95 shocks would make it stiffer. The ride is very nice just a bit stiffer than stock. I'm very happy with the lift 525.00 I think is cheap. I will change the tires and wheels but I put my money into other parts first, jcr bumpers and tire carrier are ordered.
looooooong lead times from them. I think they have the nicest best built aftermarket stuff out there. Good luck with ur build.

Globexradice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jk
I did notice you took the bottom part of the fender off where the turn signal was to make the 40s fit like rock krawler did. what are you going to do for turn signals in Texas we have to have them
We put in some temp signal lights for that trip. They are just some 3/4" Amber leds under the fender in one of the oem fender mounting brackets. I have a set of artec brackets to install that will move the light to the outside of the fender flare. Just haven't had the time to install them yet.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
We put in some temp signal lights for that trip. They are just some 3/4" Amber leds under the fender in one of the oem fender mounting brackets. I have a set of artec brackets to install that will move the light to the outside of the fender flare. Just haven't had the time to install them yet.
Please keep us posted how you do that I would like to see because I would like to take the bottom part of the fender off also but I have to have a turn signal so you're going to put it back on the side of the fender or something

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I got the blackmax shocks, I wanted to keep a softer ride. I was told the 95 shocks would make it stiffer. The ride is very nice just a bit stiffer than stock. I'm very happy with the lift 525.00 I think is cheap. I will change the tires and wheels but I put my money into other parts first, jcr bumpers and tire carrier are ordered.
looooooong lead times from them. I think they have the nicest best built aftermarket stuff out there. Good luck with ur build.
You know how they Mopar lift says to in but it actually raises it 3 inches Skyjacker told me there's was lifting 3 do you think it was 2.5 or do you think it lifted at 3 it's hard for me to look tell by looking because you have the stock tires on there. The Mopar lift you can tell it lifts it 3 inches because there's lots of wheel welll even with 37's

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
A few things, it's a rubicon and the front fenders are higher than a sport or Sahara if you didn't already know that.
I think all lift kits tend to settle after a while, I'd say the skyjacker is a true 2 1/2. Also remember the front end is lower than the rear from the factory so they try to correct that too. Search skyjacker jeep jl lift kits 4 less on YouTube they did a video on my truck, I paid full price don't have anything to do with them.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
A few things, it's a rubicon and the front fenders are higher than a sport or Sahara if you didn't already know that.
I think all lift kits tend to settle after a while, I'd say the skyjacker is a true 2 1/2. Also remember the front end is lower than the rear from the factory so they try to correct that too. Search skyjacker jeep jl lift kits 4 less on YouTube they did a video on my truck, I paid full price don't have anything to do with them.
Yes I do the Rubicon satire and offenders come straight out but I was just wondering I'll check it out on YouTube thank you

duckhunter71

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150
Meet “Moxie”

Picked her up on 3/31 (ordered 2/13, delivered 3/26) driver her straight to Hot Springs ORV Park with 91 miles on her! Got her naked on 4/10

I love love love her!!!

Lift and tires go on soon. Still trying to finalize sizing.
How long ago did they drop Superlift from the name? I guess I’ve been out of the loop! Very nice Jeep. Did you buy from Riser? I’m down in Nashville - probably a couple of years out from a Jeep but have had good luck buying Fords from them in the past.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
How long ago did they drop Superlift from the name? I guess I’ve been out of the loop! Very nice Jeep. Did you buy from Riser? I’m down in Nashville - probably a couple of years out from a Jeep but have had good luck buying Fords from them in the past.
What is super lift called now ? I thought they were still called super lift last time i saw them
Sponsored