Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
I got a mail from jeep it’s delivered to dealership and later the dealer confirmed. He said he got 30 jeeps in last 6 days.
I'm hoping mine is included in those 30 🤞🏽He had told me it would most likely be delivered this week.

Going to wait another day before contacting him to confirm it did arrive. Had arranged with him for pick up on the 25th if all went smoothly

Sponsored

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I'm hoping mine is included in those 30 🤞🏽He had told me it would most likely be delivered this week.

Going to wait another day before contacting him to confirm it did arrive. Had arranged with him for pick up on the 25th if all went smoothly
Don’t wait, just check with him.

Deb3667

First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep unlimited
I’m slow to party. Are 21 order bank closed? I assume so but just changed lanes from bronco to jeep tonight lol

Sponsored

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
It’s going for test drives. Better check that mileage. Lol
I wish I could say you were joking but my sister was in there on Tuesday and saw a blue (she’s not familiar enough to tell hydro from ocean) sitting out front. I wish I knew beforehand because I would have asked her to search the lot lol.

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order
I’m slow to party. Are 21 order bank closed? I assume so but just changed lanes from bronco to jeep tonight lol
From what I've seen the order banks are still open for 2021's. I too jumped ship from the Bronco lol

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
My Gladiator base Sport build that I ordered on 7/27 just got delayed...it is now a 10/12 estimated factory ship date :swear:

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Any 2 doors being delivered for folks? And if so, what was your timeline from order to delivery? It seems the 2 door models are taking a back seat to all the 4 doors being ordered. If this is true, its not fair! Jeeps should be built in the order they were received, not pick and choose .....

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Any 2 doors being delivered for folks? And if so, what was your timeline from order to delivery? It seems the 2 door models are taking a back seat to all the 4 doors being ordered. If this is true, its not fair! Jeeps should be built in the order they were received, not pick and choose ....
Posted yesterday in another thread.

Enjoyed hearing others delivery experience while I was awaiting my build. Here’s mine:

Black JL Willys Sport with V6 Manual, only options Hardtop and A/C

Ordered 7/13
Estimated ship date 8/16
Estimated delivery date 9/8
Delivered 9/11

Dealer told me it would be 6-8 weeks and it came in at 8.5 weeks.

Also mine came with BFG KM2s instead of the advertised Firestone Destinations which is a win in my book!

B3C3D3A7-99CF-4211-A74A-B81C4B710858.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement