Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Perfect, just perfect.
Mine was build on a frikkin Monday.
Why would I expect any less on this adventure. :swear:

Screenshot_20210915-073336_Drive.jpg
At least it wasn't the Monday after a holiday or the Super Bowl! So take that as some consolation I guess.

Advertisement

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The wait is finally almost over! Picking up on Friday :)

Order 6/9/21
VIN & Von Received : 6/14/21
6/17/21 : D Status, Awaiting Parts
8/13/21 : D1 Status
8/23/21 : Paint Stage in Production
8/24/21 : Body Vendor awaiting parts
8/27/21 : Shipping phase no ETA established
8/30/21 : Shipped, ETA 9/7-9/17
9/17/21 : Dealer pick up

Build :
4 Door Rubicon
3.6L w/ 6 Spd manual
Gecko Clear Coat

Options:
Body Color Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Mopar Stitched Leather Black Seats
Safety Group
8.4” Radio w/ Premium Audio group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
Sky One-Touch Power Top

SFDemo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara EcoDiesel
POC and VOC: 8/23/21
VIN: 8/25/21
Est. Ship Date: 9/23/21
Parts gathered and waiting for production date

Sahara JLU / JLJP74
3.0 L Eco-Diesel
8 Speed Auto Transmission 8HP75 (Germany)
Granite Crystal Metallic
Leather - Black/Dark Saddle
Black Freedom Top
Trail Rail Management System
Stainless Door Sill Guards
Hardtop Head Liners
Advanced Safety Group
Tech Gray Machined Wheels
Alpine Premium Sound System
Remote Proximity
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Gorilla Glass
Cold Weather Group
All Weather Floor Mats
Very similar to my order on 08/09/2021, same color diesel but with sky top. My dealer said ship date is also on 09/23 and nothing in cryptostickers yet. I would be happy if I get by October.

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
My delivery date got pushed for the third time now. Dealer thinks it's trucker shortage as mentioned here before.

My initial delivery window 8/26-9/9 then 9/5-9/17 and now 9/14 - 9/27.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
My delivery date got pushed for the third time now. Dealer thinks it's trucker shortage as mentioned here before.

When I mentioned trucker shortage to JC she said she hard seen anything regarding a trucker shortage…

Sponsored

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Got told by JC that my Willys shipped on Thursday. On the way to Maine now, in upstate NY. Dealership said this morning it won’t be until Massachusetts until the end of the month and then Maine the 1st week of October….

I could walk there quicker than that.
Just heard from my dealer yesterday that my Jeep is still in Upstate NY. He guessed 10 more days.

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr

oh boy, that is disheartening. I just got my second push for delivery. I'm hoping it doesn't happen a third time. Ok, solution, tell me where it is held up. Let the dealership know, they get a flat bed over there to tow it back to the dealership? I mean come on, that sounds pretty darn simple to me.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
oh boy, that is disheartening. I just got my second push for delivery. I'm hoping it doesn't happen a third time. Ok, solution, tell me where it is held up. Let the dealership know, they get a flat bed over there to tow it back to the dealership? I mean come on, that sounds pretty darn simple to me.
If it's on a rail car you're screwed until it gets to the final destination. There's no way to get the Jeeps off the car carrier unless it's at the rail port where they're set up to be able to drive them off. If it's a striking trucker, you're probably still screwed because they won't let you offload or tell you where they're parked. This transit part really blows. My Jeep is supposed to be at the destination rail site today after departing Toledo back on the 26th. Dealer said once it actually gets in and ready for truck to take it to the dealer, it can be up to another 10 days possibly. I might be waiting over a month for a Jeep to deliver to my dealer. This is all more fun than a person deserves, I tell you.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I was talking to Jeep Chat yesterday and she told me I hit D1. I explained I had been there three times and bounced back and asked if that would happen again.

She told me that couldn’t happen because it’s at “day 1” and could only go forward, and that I should ask the dealer for a date because she couldn’t see it.

So, does anyone know the Jeep Chat rep might have meant? What the hell is “day 1”, as I’ve never even seen something conceptually similar discussed here? Actually scheduled?

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I was talking to Jeep Chat yesterday and she told me I hit D1. I explained I had been there three times and bounced back and asked if that would happen again.

She told me that couldn’t happen because it’s at “day 1” and could only go forward, and that I should ask the dealer for a date because she couldn’t see it.

So, does anyone know the Jeep Chat rep might have meant? What the hell is “day 1”, as I’ve never even seen something conceptually similar discussed here? Actually scheduled?
Sounds like its maybe in the Gate, getting built. I've never heard the term just speculating

Sponsored

Didi1962

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Question. When I signed up, I put in the incorrect order date. Would that screw up finding information about my build? Dealer is telling me I have a 9/28 ship date, but nothing shows on the tracker. Thanks for your information.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Question. When I signed up, I put in the incorrect order date. Would that screw up finding information about my build? Dealer is telling me I have a 9/28 ship date, but nothing shows on the tracker. Thanks for your information.
it shouldn't the VIN is the piece that pings FCA

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Call your dealer for the VIN - since your post was from Wednesday and you ordered the weekend prior (like me), it should be assigned by now. I just got my VIN today, ordered 8/28.
Since you ordered two days ahead of me, I wonder if you have seen any movement for your order?

Advertisement

Advertisement