Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What dealer? I know it sounds redundant, but why not paper the vehicle on sept 30th wether it’s delivered or not.
I'd rather not give the dealership at this moment, but I asked to do this and they claim they can not till they receive shipment. The last I head the owner of the dealer was called in and they were going to discuss their options. Maybe they will honor the price and take the hit, or give me a slight discount since I was told "F&F will be honored."
Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Which dealership? Mine has changed 3 times starting with 8/25 - 9/8 to 9/12 - 9/24
Bigger local dealer to me. Not gonna name them off at the moment till I find out more, or take delivery. Hoping they will do something to honor a sort of discount. Was really looking forward to it, since it was $5000 off MSRP.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Bigger local dealer to me. Not gonna name them off at the moment till I find out more, or take delivery. Hoping they will do something to honor a sort of discount. Was really looking forward to it, since it was $5000 off MSRP.
My dealership has stated they will honor AR since I had the order with them prior to them not being able to accept it per Stellantis (after 8/23)

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My dealership has stated they will honor AR since I had the order with them prior to them not being able to accept it per Stellantis (after 8/23)
And maybe my dealer will do the same, since i ordered before they announced this. Also they have treated me well in the past. I was just called and told that as soon as they were notified. Waiting on the owner to make the final call. I may already have an update, but I am in a plant out of state that does not get reception, so I won't know till I get a chance to go outside.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
And maybe my dealer will do the same, since i ordered before they announced this. Also they have treated me well in the past. I was just called and told that as soon as they were notified. Waiting on the owner to make the final call. I may already have an update, but I am in a plant out of state that does not get reception, so I won't know till I get a chance to go outside.
Ah okay.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I get it, but your gonna split hairs over $800 when your buying an $80k Jeep. On the flip side better in your pocket than theirs. Your still coming out way ahead with $5k off MSRP. I’ve seen these things selling 10/20k over sticker.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I get it, but your gonna split hairs over $800 when your buying an $80k Jeep. On the flip side better in your pocket than theirs. Your still coming out way ahead with $5k off MSRP. I’ve seen these things selling 10/20k over sticker.
The 5000 off MSRP was with the friends and family discount. They take 1% off invoice, which you probably already know. So you end up with $5000 off. If it was only $800. I wouldn't care at all. Shoot MSRP has raised over that since I put my order in LOL.

I am not sure the full percentage, but when you use F&F on a purchase. The dealer originally takes a hit on the sale. Then they get a % refund from Stellantis to recoup the hit and make something on top of it (not much at all). Stellantis will not end up refunding them that % now.

Again this was all just announced today to them and I will know more in the near future. I will for sure be getting at MSRP, now I am just not sure if it will be MSRP or up to $5000 under MSRP like originally told.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
The 5000 off MSRP was with the friends and family discount. They take 1% off invoice, which you probably already know. So you end up with $5000 off. If it was only $800. I wouldn't care at all. Shoot MSRP has raised over that since I put my order in LOL.

I am not sure the full percentage, but when you use F&F on a purchase. The dealer originally takes a hit on the sale. Then they get a % refund from Stellantis to recoup the hit and make something on top of it (not much at all). Stellantis will not end up refunding them that % now.

Again this was all just announced today to them and I will know more in the near future. I will for sure be getting at MSRP, now I am just not sure if it will be MSRP or up to $5000 under MSRP like originally told.
Ahh I understand now. Well I hope it works out for you. I was assuming they’d still honor invoice pricing just nixing the 1% on top.

leakgator

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Hello again. Is there a different link for a window sticker? Thanks again everyone

EbyCreek

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
I believe he is still D1...but D1 with an estimate ship date of 9/20. Only other 392XR that I have seen with D1 and an ESD is @FenderCustom
mine was D1 until friday, went back to D, as did several others.

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
mine was D1 until friday, went back to D, as did several others.
Have you seen this anecdote from the XR progress thread from earlier today? Hopefully we are nearing the end of the dark times...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...rogress-on-xr-package-here.76823/post-1653535

So heard from dealer re: XR 392's.

Their sources tell them they won't go D1 (and stick) until the end of this month. FYI. None are in production yet, irrespective if any are sitting presently in D1 or not.

So I think the November time frames for delivery for west coast we're seeing are going to hold true. Potentially quite a bit earlier for those with orders in the midwest.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ahh I understand now. Well I hope it works out for you. I was assuming they’d still honor invoice pricing just nixing the 1% on top.
Hoping the invoice is honored, or what ever above invoice they usually make back from corporate! I’ll let everyone know when I know though.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I'd rather not give the dealership at this moment, but I asked to do this and they claim they can not till they receive shipment. The last I head the owner of the dealer was called in and they were going to discuss their options. Maybe they will honor the price and take the hit, or give me a slight discount since I was told "F&F will be honored."

...trust me, they aren't taking a "hit" for a single vehicle...
Sponsored