Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I was eating an early dinner with some friends. We were sitting on the patio at the restaurant. A lot of empty parking spaces. Guy I didn’t know pulls up in a Jeep. Parked next to mine. I wasn’t close to the door. So he definitely did it on purpose. So I got up and moved my Jeep. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t wave either.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
I was eating an early dinner with some friends. We were sitting on the patio at the restaurant. A lot of empty parking spaces. Guy I didn’t know pulls up in a Jeep. Parked next to mine. I wasn’t close to the door. So he definitely did it on purpose. So I got up and moved my Jeep. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t wave either.
I bet you are fun at cocktail parties.

Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I bet you are fun at cocktail parties.

I’m a blast at parties. I bet you can’t take a joke. You seem a little uptight and literal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol. You actually believe someone got up and moved a vehicle because a similar vehicle parked next to them. 🤦🏻

RubiHOG

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2017 Harley Road Glide
I’m a blast at parties. I bet you can’t take a joke. You seem a little uptight and literal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol. You actually believe someone got up and moved a vehicle because a similar vehicle parked next to them. 🤦🏻
Yes, some people might actually do that, and your post exudes enough douche-iness that someone who doesn’t know you might believe you were “Karen” enough to do it.

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Yes, some people might actually do that, and your post exudes enough douche-iness that someone who doesn’t know you might believe you were “Karen” enough to do it.
Ooohhhh I’m hurt. Some random a$$ hat on the internet called me a Karen and showed how Much an actual DOUCHE he is. Oh I’m going to change my ways because someone reacts with out using a brain they obviously don’t have and just asking if someone is serious or not. Hahahahha. Thanks for the free entertainment jerkoff.

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
And considering a couple of people have reacted to the post with laughing emojis then I’d guess you two are the douches and Karens. Lol. Going out of y’all’s way to announce your opinions to a stranger I. The internet. Like your opinion would even matter in person. All because you can’t just scroll on. Just can’t wait to make a comment. Hahahahaha.
Sponsored