Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

gakundel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's
Got a message that my jeep was released for transport this morning. Just waiting on a car carrier truck to pick it up. I am about two hours from Toledo. Well worth the 7 week wait.

Advertisement

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Got a message that my jeep was released for transport this morning. Just waiting on a car carrier truck to pick it up. I am about two hours from Toledo. Well worth the 7 week wait.
Akron Ohio here. It got to the dealership very quickly after being released. I pick it up tomorrow after work.

Jmpmstr82

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
That is there standard message. I escalated prior to the 45 days and got the infamous Jeff Letter.. I escalated past Jeff on my next call and followed with an email to Fiat Corporate. Received a call the next morning. Mine was built on 8/16 and in shipping on 8/17. Estimate window to dealer was 8/27 to 9/3. JC on 9/3 pushed to 9/6. JC on 9/6 pushed out to 9/10 to 9/24. Received Meff email on 9/7 after my email to Fiat Corporate the Jeep was at dealer on 9/10. It is nit the date push out that made me escalate it was the Jeff email that pushed my buttons. A well written email with verifiable facts really helps out the Jeep that I ordered is really great.
I have been waiting since 6/4 and still have no firm date. I would like to email Fiat Corporate myself, but can't seem to find the correct address. Do you mind sharing?

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
ONE OF US !!!!!!!
Honestly in the uncountable number of times I dealt with them over the past 12+ weeks, only once, and then via phone following a useless chat, did I get someone who I felt was honest and helpful.

She said, at one time, the customer could get real, granular, relevant information on their builds, but that, somehow, caused problems.
It would be great if they could tell us something like, "waiting for gorilla glass," "currently 356th of 600 to be built today," "undergoing additional testing for failed pcm during inspection," "currently on route from Toledo to Dallas via rail." Some details like that would go a long way.
It seems apparent that while there may have been a time when FCA had a commitment to providing the specific kinds of useful info to its customers we have discussed above, a decision was made somewhere along the way to drop that kind of effective communication - in favor of the polite but clearly non-committal generalities they authorize Jeep Care to dispense now.

It’s a shame. We’re not stupid consumers and surely, by any measure, it can easily be seen that we’re (willingly) paying top dollar for these vehicles. It only makes sense that we’d want more definitive information about our builds than what they have decided to give us.

IMHO, it’s decidedly not customer friendly interaction we’re getting from Jeep and in terms of posturing itself as a global vehicle company that is responsive to its customer base, their actions - or, better stated, lack of actions - speak loudly about the limited value they place on our product loyalty.

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
It seems apparent that while there may have been a time when FCA had a commitment to providing the specific kinds of useful info to its customers we have discussed above, a decision was made somewhere along the way to drop that kind of effective communication - in favor of the polite but clearly non-committal generalities they authorize Jeep Care to dispense now.

It’s a shame. We’re not stupid consumers and surely, by any measure, it can easily be seen that we’re (willingly) paying top dollar for these vehicles. It only makes sense that we’d want more definitive information about our builds than what they have decided to give us.

IMHO, it’s decidedly not customer friendly interaction we’re getting from Jeep and in terms of posturing itself as a global vehicle company that is responsive to its customer base, their actions - or, better stated, lack of actions - speak loudly about the limited value they place on our product loyalty.
you can track a $10 dollar pizza better than a $50K Jeep lol

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
POC and VOC: 8/23/21
VIN: 8/25/21
Est. Ship Date: 9/23/21
Parts gathered and waiting for production date

Sahara JLU / JLJP74
3.0 L Eco-Diesel
8 Speed Auto Transmission 8HP75 (Germany)
Granite Crystal Metallic
Leather - Black/Dark Saddle
Black Freedom Top
Trail Rail Management System
Stainless Door Sill Guards
Hardtop Head Liners
Advanced Safety Group
Tech Gray Machined Wheels
Alpine Premium Sound System
Remote Proximity
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Gorilla Glass
Cold Weather Group
All Weather Floor Mats

pwrlifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys
Hey guys first post in this forum.

New to Jeep world and was on the bandwagon ordering a Bronco but ended up canceling it and switched to a Wrangler.

JLU WIllys 3.6L 6speed - sting gray
premium soft top
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convince Group
Rock slider/Step Asist

Order date: 8/17
VIN and VON: 8/19

Today JC told me all parts are collected and will be scheduled for build shortly; dealer also told me a delivery estimation is available in dealer's tool, and it's end of September. However, according to their past experience, the delivery estimation can be a bit off so likely first week of October.(I am about an hour away from the plant)

Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
ordered 7/14... today is my estimated ship date.. Cryptostickers found my Build Sheet last night.. hoping I'm driving this thing by the end of next week.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
ordered 7/14... today is my estimated ship date.. Cryptostickers found my Build Sheet last night.. hoping I'm driving this thing by the end of next week.
Not to be a Debbie downer but I was suppose to have my 392 delivered by 9/8 it’s 9/14 with the range being 9/12 to 9/24. With there not being as many truckers it’s slowed down the deliveries

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
My Willy’s just moved into D1, when should I expect the build sheet to show?
ordered 08/10
D1 09/13

Brandonhgt

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
I ordered 7/14. My ship date was 9/9 and then moved to 9/10. Dealer says it should arrive any day now. Nothing listed on Crypto. For grins i reached out to JC last night and they said parts were gathered and it was waiting to be built . . .

At this point i have no clue what to expect.

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Hey guys first post in this forum.

New to Jeep world and was on the bandwagon ordering a Bronco but ended up canceling it and switched to a Wrangler.

JLU WIllys 3.6L 6speed - sting gray
premium soft top
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convince Group
Rock slider/Step Asist

Order date: 8/17
VIN and VON: 8/19

Today JC told me all parts are collected and will be scheduled for build shortly; dealer also told me a delivery estimation is available in dealer's tool, and it's end of September. However, according to their past experience, the delivery estimation can be a bit off so likely first week of October.(I am about an hour away from the plant)

Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?
I ordered basically the same rig on 7/14 and I pick it up tomorrow exactly 9 week it took. Dealer took a picture for me. You have great taste!! I did get the turbo.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1631642219636

Advertisement

Advertisement