LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Jeep Wrangler JL Any other guys ordering Tuscadero? 1631579179570
Jeep Wrangler JL Any other guys ordering Tuscadero? 1631579904112

So I've got a Tuscadero XR on order

We're all aware of the jokes about Tuscadero. Gay. Barbie. Hur dur. It's not for everyone. But many of us love the color.

I've seen a lot of reports of ladies ordering Tuscadero. Any other guys out there with one on order? I think it's going to look amazing with a black top, black fenders, and 35s.

Can't wait to take it on thousands of miles of overlanding adventures.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
I wish it was a bit more of a matte pink. Not my style but im still looking forward to seeing one in person some day.

i do think the jeep has potential to look great still if you black out every window and match it with some black wheels, 38s, and a long arm lift.

i think this colour is more for a show jeep.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I am not ordering anything, but my heart warms up every time someone orders a Jeep in a color that isn't black, silver or gray.

:like:

Sponsored

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
It reminds me of my father-in-law and his unwillingness to ever wear a pink shirt because, ya know, somebody somewhere might think he was a girly man. Then, one day, we are both riding in a hotel elevator and Eddie George steps in looking sharp as ever in a crisp, pink dress shirt. 100% baller.

That's how I view a Tuscadero Rubi - as exuding Eddie George-like BDE.

Taking it one step further, this is how you could pay for that XR markup: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s1-000-year-more-those-who-don-t-8343364.html

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
I am going to order a tuscadero rubicon 2 door for my wife this weekend. She is starting her final treatment for breast cancer and she said she wanted one…I said “no problem, you earned it”

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T

We're all aware of the jokes about Tuscadero. Gay. Barbie. Hur dur. It's not for everyone. But many of us love the color.
Buy what you want, not what I want. Your money. If you change your mind in a few years, buy something else. It's a vehicle, it isn't permanent. And if people think it may take a hit on resale because of the color, there are some that would pay more for that color. Color isn't going to change resale by much, get what you want, be original, and be happy.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I've seen a lot of reports of ladies ordering Tuscadero. Any other guys out there with one on order? I think it's going to look amazing with a black top, black fenders, and 35s.

Can't wait to take it on thousands of miles of overlanding adventures.
I like it man, njoy. I do kinda think they shouldve exchanged the standard red outline on the lettering/badges/hooks with the electric blue of the 4Xe but, nbd.

Looking 4wd to your updates đź‘Ś

Jeep Wrangler JL Any other guys ordering Tuscadero? Its-Not-Pink-Its-Magenta-Nomad-Shirt-600x400