Sponsored

2021 Rubicon - Select Fill Alert / Tire fill alert missing

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just to add to @AcesandEights reply above, I put in an order a few weeks back for an Unlimited Sport S, added the Technology Package option which clearly states "Selectable Tire Fill Alert" on the online build guide (also confirmed with dealer). Im obviously still waiting for my build to actually get done, so no idea whether i'll actually see that in it or not... Just my .02 from Canada.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Rubicon - Select Fill Alert / Tire fill alert missing JeepGroups
Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I bought my 2021 rubicon in June. I don’t know the build date. I have the alpine 8.4” radio. I have the selectable tire full alert. It is listed on my build sheet.

I am Putting my new rims and tires on this weekend along with a lift. I’m hoping my tpms works after. I bought aftermarket TPMS for the new rims. It says they work with the wrangler. I guess we will see if it works with the regular tpms and the selectable feature too.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my 2021 rubicon in June. I don’t know the build date. I have the alpine 8.4” radio. I have the selectable tire full alert. It is listed on my build sheet.

I am Putting my new rims and tires on this weekend along with a lift. I’m hoping my tpms works after. I bought aftermarket TPMS for the new rims. It says they work with the wrangler. I guess we will see if it works with the regular tpms and the selectable feature too.
most likely yours was built prior to June 5th. it seems that is the cutoff date. I have not seen a single one after that date (when the TPMS change happened) that does have STFA.

I asked the dealer, they verified others on lot dont have it and said they cant help. I just want to know if there will be a plan to add it back for us missing it p, or if we are just sol.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

most likely yours was built prior to June 5th. it seems that is the cutoff date. I have not seen a single one after that date (when the TPMS change happened) that does have STFA.

I asked the dealer, they verified others on lot dont have it and said they cant help. I just want to know if there will be a plan to add it back for us missing it p, or if we are just sol.
Any word from Jeep Cares? I sent them a message with my VIN and have got nothing back yet....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
Just to add to @AcesandEights reply above, I put in an order a few weeks back for an Unlimited Sport S, added the Technology Package option which clearly states "Selectable Tire Fill Alert" on the online build guide (also confirmed with dealer). Im obviously still waiting for my build to actually get done, so no idea whether i'll actually see that in it or not... Just my .02 from Canada.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Rubicon - Select Fill Alert / Tire fill alert missing JeepGroups
I ordered an Unlimited Sport S diesel in May and added the technology package - checked this morning and I do have the STFA features although it won't let me go higher than 30psi.

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I ordered an Unlimited Sport S diesel in May and added the technology package - checked this morning and I do have the STFA features although it won't let me go higher than 30psi.
This still holds to the “before June 5th” theory. Guess we’ll have to wait for other updates from anyone ordered or taken delivery after that, but so far seems like it’s doubtful.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
This still holds to the “before June 5th” theory. Guess we’ll have to wait for other updates from anyone ordered or taken delivery after that, but so far seems like it’s doubtful.
I agree, it seems we as a forum group are getting the answers our selves since Jeep is not assisting. I would think it would be easy for them to say sorry, jeeps after X DATE no longer have it. And maybe offer how to get it added in the future etc.

The fact that its still being advertised is crappy.

Hopefully we can get some definitive information.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Yeah, I think it really is disappointing that I don't have it, but maybe even more disappointing is that it is still listed as part of the standard equipment. Obviously it wasn't standard for me, nor many others.

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
This sounds like a class action to me if it does not get resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner. Jeep needs to be held accountable.

@JeepCares

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Class actions are awesome; $1M split between 100,000 people, each getting $10.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
This sounds like a class action to me if it does not get resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner. Jeep needs to be held accountable.

@JeepCares
I dont think this is a class action type item in of itself, but it does speak to wider advertising issues where things are noted as features, then not delivered, or removed without notice.

I just want to know why its no longer included, and if it can ever be added back.
Sponsored