Sponsored

Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights!

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630345903791

Known for being one of the most versatile lights in the KC® family of products, the New Cyclone V2 now features replaceable polycarbonate lenses, higher output and is more adventure-proof than ever. This universal light is the perfect fit for any tight application and ready to help you Adventure Further®.

BUILT FOR ADVENTURE

The 5W Cyclone V2 LED light uses a multi-functional compact design delivering 600 lumens of LED output and is incredibly bright.

Originally designed for Off-Road Racers as an interior dome light, the Cyclone LED light has evolved into an all-purpose light for rock crawling, engine bays, wheel wells, truck beds, grills, bumpers, and an infinite amount of lighting applications.

We completely revamped the original Cyclone! We took a lot of customer feedback and incorporated it into this light. From new swappable lenses, to brighter output, to sleeker aesthetics, the new V2 is the way to go!

Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630346491943

Known for being one of the most versatile lights in the KC® family of products, the New Cyclone V2 now features replaceable polycarbonate lenses, higher output and is more adventure-proof than ever. This universal light is the perfect fit for any tight application and ready to help you Adventure Further®.

FEATURES
-3 Lens Color Variations: Clear, Diffused, or Amber
-5W 2.2" Multi-Functional Accessory Light
-IP 68 Rated Waterproof Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
-600 RAW lumens of light output for vibrant visibility
-Replaceable Colored Lens Options
-Flood Light Pattern
-Easy Attachment via Dzus clip or Hardware
-Each Light Sold Individually

AVAILABLE COLORS AND OPTIONS
-Single Cyclone V2 LED Lights (available in Clear, Diffuse, and Amber)
-Two Light Cyclone V2 Under Hood Lighting Kit (Clear only)
-Six Light Cyclone V2 Rock Light Kit (Clear and Amber)
-Single Colored Lens Kits (Clear, Diffuse, Amber, Red, Blue, Green)
-Six Pack Colored Lens Kits (Clear, Diffuse, Amber, Red, Blue, Green)
-Cyclone V2 Mounts (Flush Mounts and Surface Mounts)

LIGHT PERFORMANCE
-Raw Lumens: 600 lm

SPECIFICATIONS
-Wattage: 5W per light
-LED Source: 15 x Samsung SMD 3035 LED
-Amp Draw: 0.40A
-Voltage: 9V-16V
-IP Rating: IP68
-Product Dimensions: W - 2.20" x D - 0.53"

Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630347591403

COMPACT, VERSATILE & EASY TO INSTALL
The 5W Cyclone V2 LED light uses a multi-functional compact design delivering 600 lumens of LED output and is incredibly bright. Originally designed for Off-Road Racers as an interior dome light, the Cyclone LED light has evolved into an all-purpose light for rock crawling, engine bays, wheel wells, truck beds, grills, bumpers, and an infinite amount of lighting applications. This is due to its compact 2.2" diameter, flat .53" height, and bright flood pattern.

LOW DRAW
Offering an efficient high-output to draw, it's not uncommon to see over a dozen Cyclones installed on a rig. Everywhere from the under the hood, wheel wells, the underbelly, to the interior of your cabin - it's never been easier, to put light where it's needed.

UNIVERSAL MOUNTING OPTIONS
Cyclone V2 LED lights feature a die-cast aluminum housing with a centrally located universal mounting hole. These Cyclone kits come with the necessary hardware to attach your Cyclone LED light(s) under the hood of your vehicle with minimal installation time, effort, or fuss.

WHENEVER YOU WANT THEM
KC has focused on mounting solutions for popular applications such as surface, angled, and flush mounts. While still utilizing the signature center mounting hole, the Cyclone V2 now features a provision to integrate a magnetic mounting solution for more ways to customize your nighttime adventure experience.

RACE TO ADVENTURE DURABILITY
Cyclone V2 LEDs use a die-cast aluminum base that provides strength, rigidity while providing great heat dissipation. The impact-resistant polycarbonate hard-coated lens will survive the toughest of terrains. Rated at IP68, the Cyclone V2 LED is sealed and water-resistant giving you the flexibility to traverse into the most demanding trails.

Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630347642589
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
These are dope! I like the idea of swappable lenses combined with the brightness - I could see these working as camp lights as well as rock lights.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! IMG_2924

Oh yes definitely. They are great for camping. Here are a couple of the V1 Amber Cyclones used for camping lights. Attached to the top of a roof rack facing down. This is my son's JK. Uses them for cooking on his tailgate table a lot.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! IMG_2924

Oh yes definitely. They are great for camping. Here are a couple of the V1 Amber Cyclones used for camping lights. Attached to the top of a roof rack facing down. This is my son's JK. Uses them for cooking on his tailgate table a lot.
DAMN those are bright! Nice!!

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
@KC HiLiTES Thanks for doing the giveaway, cool of you to do and I hope I win.
I do have a question, you guys say these are brighter, but my V1s said they are 1100raw lumens and V2s are advertising 600raw lumens. I'm a bit confused since both are RAW lumens. Was there some V1 version that had brighter LEDs? Mine are 5-6years old from when I built my trailer. I had a couple V1s still in packaging that I was going to get some more to make rock light kit out of and noticed this new version.

Here is the output of 2 Cyclones (#1350) on my trailer.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! IMG_7212.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! IMG_7528.JPG

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hello and thank you for the acceptance! New to the Jeep community and would love to have a set of these!
You bet, and welcome to the community. Make sure to hit that link to the giveaway thread to enter if you haven't already. Good luck!

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I do have a question, you guys say these are brighter, but my V1s said they are 1100raw lumens and V2s are advertising 600raw lumens. I'm a bit confused since both are RAW lumens. Was there some V1 version that had brighter LEDs? Mine are 5-6years old from when I built my trailer. I had a couple V1s still in packaging that I was going to get some more to make rock light kit out of and noticed this new version.

Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! IMG_7528.JPG

Great set up! I believe the V1 Cyclones were 516. They pulled the old specs. Let me go dig them up.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

IMG_7212.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG
Great set up! I believe the V1 Cyclones were 516. They pulled the old specs. Let me go dig them up.
Yes we show the V1 Cyclones at 516 Raw Lumen for one light. I just found out that there was a batch with a misprint on some of the older V1 cyclones.

Last edited:

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Yes we show the V1 Cyclones at 516 Raw Lumen for one light. I just found out that there was a batch with a misprint on some of the older V1 cyclones.
See the back info. Says 1100 lumens. Clearly I have some of those. Thanks for looking into it and resolving my confusion.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 6CDCC4FD-5B93-48B2-968B-D5A599A0752B

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
See the back info. Says 1100 lumens. Clearly I have some of those. Thanks for looking into it and resolving my confusion.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 6CDCC4FD-5B93-48B2-968B-D5A599A0752B
Yes those are definitely older ones with the misprint. Sorry for the confusion. This still shows the old style KC logo too. This is the older packaging also. They were replaced with the new KC logo and Black/Yellow Packaging before being discontinued for the newer V2 model.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630527627055

trekster

First Name
Trekster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon Extreme Recon
1630345903791.png

BUILT FOR ADVENTURE

The 5W Cyclone V2 LED light uses a multi-functional compact design delivering 600 lumens of LED output and is incredibly bright.

Originally designed for Off-Road Racers as an interior dome light, the Cyclone LED light has evolved into an all-purpose light for rock crawling, engine bays, wheel wells, truck beds, grills, bumpers, and an infinite amount of lighting applications.

We completely revamped the original Cyclone! We took a lot of customer feedback and incorporated it into this light. From new swappable lenses, to brighter output, to sleeker aesthetics, the new V2 is the way to go!

1630346491943.png

FEATURES
-Flood Light Pattern

LIGHT PERFORMANCE

SPECIFICATIONS

1630347591403.png

The 5W Cyclone V2 LED light uses a multi-functional compact design delivering 600 lumens of LED output and is incredibly bright. Originally designed for Off-Road Racers as an interior dome light, the Cyclone LED light has evolved into an all-purpose light for rock crawling, engine bays, wheel wells, truck beds, grills, bumpers, and an infinite amount of lighting applications. This is due to its compact 2.2" diameter, flat .53" height, and bright flood pattern.

LOW DRAW
Offering an efficient high-output to draw, it's not uncommon to see over a dozen Cyclones installed on a rig. Everywhere from the under the hood, wheel wells, the underbelly, to the interior of your cabin - it's never been easier, to put light where it's needed.

Cyclone V2 LED lights feature a die-cast aluminum housing with a centrally located universal mounting hole. These Cyclone kits come with the necessary hardware to attach your Cyclone LED light(s) under the hood of your vehicle with minimal installation time, effort, or fuss.

WHENEVER YOU WANT THEM
KC has focused on mounting solutions for popular applications such as surface, angled, and flush mounts. While still utilizing the signature center mounting hole, the Cyclone V2 now features a provision to integrate a magnetic mounting solution for more ways to customize your nighttime adventure experience.

Cyclone V2 LEDs use a die-cast aluminum base that provides strength, rigidity while providing great heat dissipation. The impact-resistant polycarbonate hard-coated lens will survive the toughest of terrains. Rated at IP68, the Cyclone V2 LED is sealed and water-resistant giving you the flexibility to traverse into the most demanding trails.

1630347642589.png
Jeep Wrangler JL Adventure Further with the ALL NEW CYCLONE V2 Lights! 1630527627055

BUILT FOR ADVENTURE

FEATURES
-Flood Light Pattern

LIGHT PERFORMANCE

SPECIFICATIONS

LOW DRAW

WHENEVER YOU WANT THEM

trekster

First Name
Trekster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon Extreme Recon
I've got my 2021 JL Rubicon on order, it would be great to win these lites to install on it.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I've got my 2021 JL Rubicon on order, it would be great to win these lites to install on it.
Congrats on the new Jeep coming! The contest ended this morning. We have them on our web though. Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored