JokerCA

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Good morning all!

As I do not have the tools needed to add a lift/35s/new wheels to my Willys, nor am I confident in my mechanical abilities, I am looking for shop recommendations in/around the Bay Area (I live in San Jose) that A) know what they’re truly doing/not sell me something cheap, and B) won’t price gouge me on price, especially labor.

I called Planet Motorsports (San Jose) and 4WD Parts (San Jose), but both guys that answered the phone were a$$holes when I was asking questions and pricing seemed outrageous IMO.

Many thanks in advance!
Bryan
Sponsored

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning all!

As I do not have the tools needed to add a lift/35s/new wheels to my Willys, nor am I confident in my mechanical abilities, I am looking for shop recommendations in/around the Bay Area (I live in San Jose) that A) know what they’re truly doing/not sell me something cheap, and B) won’t price gouge me on price, especially labor.

I called Planet Motorsports (San Jose) and 4WD Parts (San Jose), but both guys that answered the phone were a$$holes when I was asking questions and pricing seemed outrageous IMO.

Many thanks in advance!
Bryan
Call the 4x4 shop in livermore. Trust me. You’ll thank me later. (925) 292-4668. They are really busy, but leave a voicemail and they’ll get back to you.

OP
OP
JokerCA

JokerCA

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call the 4x4 shop in livermore. Trust me. You’ll thank me later. (925) 292-4668. They are really busy, but leave a voicemail and they’ll get back to you.
Thank you! Sorry, I replied on your private message too. I’ll definitely hit them up, appreciate the recommendation!

R2DTWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for this, I found them on Yelp. Was looking for a good 4x4 shop to do my lift.

I'm assuming you can purchase lifts, tires and wheels there too right?

JLJeepn

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If your in the market for a Metal Cloak lift its worth the drive to CloakWorks 4x4 in Rancho Cordova. They share the building with MetalCloak and know that lift both in and out and only work on Jeep as I understand. I had my lift done there.... had a great outcome and experience. Metal cloak Just had a sale which still might be going but not sure. Hope your lift goes well with which ever lift you choose. I know there are many great ones out there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JokerCA

JokerCA

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbh, still looking into options and researching…and waiting so I don’t piss off the boss (wife 😂) with droppin $ on a lift/tires/wheels. I do hear great things about Metalcloak, so will keep it in mind. Appreciate the feedback!