First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
I just got a call from my sales rep Sue Kruger at Moore Auto in Peoria AZ. I spoke with her yesterday and we talked about the situation at Marion OH. She said it looked like they weren't going to receive it for at least another week or so. She told her manager Spencer about the problem and this morning they arranged a jailbreak. they made some calls and actually got my jeep on a plane and flew it here to AZ. It's on their lot already!!!

I cant believe it. That's what I call going the extra mile.

Thank you Sue and Spencer
Sponsored

CashMonkey

First Name
Rolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grey 2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 5SPDMT Black 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5SL Sedan 6SPDAT
Vehicle Showcase
EEEYYY!!! Way to go bud! Congrats! That's some great service too

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a call from my sales rep Sue Kruger at Moore Auto in Peoria AZ. I spoke with her yesterday and we talked about the situation at Marion OH. She said it looked like they weren't going to receive it for at least another week or so. She told her manager Spencer about the problem and this morning they arranged a jailbreak. they made some calls and actually got my jeep on a plane and flew it here to AZ. It's on their lot already!!!

I cant believe it. That's what I call going the extra mile.

Thank you Sue and Spencer
wish more dealers would take care of it as your did

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I think thye are breaking out allover, I just saw not 1 but 2 truckloads of jls being dropped off at the dealer in Carlsbad. And my guy at Dennis dillion said my jeep has shipped form toledo to Roper UtaH? loks like it started my overland trip without me.LOL

Sponsored

OP
OP
JL2018

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor

OH Bandit

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco, 23 Jeep JT Willys
I think thye are breaking out allover, I just saw not 1 but 2 truckloads of jls being dropped off at the dealer in Carlsbad. And my guy at Dennis dillion said my jeep has shipped form toledo to Roper UtaH? loks like it started my overland trip without me.LOL
It would seem that we are on a mutual journey. Mine left last night for Roper, UT via train to be followed by a truck ride to Dennis Dillon and then i am driving it to Orange County.

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I am a Dennis Dillon order too - who is your guy because mine has been no help?

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
It would seem that we are on a mutual journey. Mine left last night for Roper, UT via train to be followed by a truck ride to Dennis Dillon and then i am driving it to Orange County.
Do you guys have 4 doors? I am a lowly and sad 2 door order at Dennis Dillon.

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I am a Dennis Dillon order too - who is your guy because mine has been no help?
I'm a Dennis Dillon order as well, the guy I ordered from was Roland and he's been very good, although I haven't asked much from him.

OH Bandit

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco, 23 Jeep JT Willys
Do you guys have 4 doors? I am a lowly and sad 2 door order at Dennis Dillon.
JLUR in sting gray. Billy is my sales guy, and he does not seem to like giving updates. Maybe they have been burned by delays in the past.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR in sting gray. Billy is my sales guy, and he does not seem to like giving updates. Maybe they have been burned by delays in the past.
I haven't been asking anyone at Dennis Dillon for updates on my status, hope to get on the spreadsheet this time around but once a week or so I call Jeep Chat and ask them about my status. I also signed up for status updates on the Jeep Garage to tide me over till I get on the @JWLF guy spreadsheet.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't been asking anyone at Dennis Dillon for updates on my status, hope to get on the spreadsheet this time around but once a week or so I call Jeep Chat and ask them about my status. I also signed up for status updates on the Jeep Garage to tide me over till I get on the @JWLF guy spreadsheet.
I am a 4-door Rubi all blue

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Wish I ordered there. Any rubicon’s!
Sponsored