First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Halogens FTW. I guess it’s perspective and not being night blind. I am getting older though. $300 BD Sport Wide Cornering lights and adjusting the Halogens where they need to be covers the bases.
Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
I don't think you could have one without the other?
i mean. I guess. But flexin‘ a sub is like flexin’ a Cayman. Its the entry level that no one is really impressed by. But “hey just so y’all know, I got a $10k watch” in a “jeep mod” thread is….well.

it is a nice daily piece, though…enjoy it.

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
The center console organizer is worth every penny, and should have come from the factory.
My Ram mount phone holder for the top center of the dash gets used every day and I love it.
My Mopar lift has been worth every penny. I’ve never lifted a vehicle before, but knew I wanted my Jeep lifted. I have no other lift to compare it to, so I’m not going to debate what lift is best. All I can say is that every day I love my lifted Jeep and have no regrets with the Mopar lift so far.
Do you have a link for this center console doohickey?

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Tier 1: Mods/accessories that improve quality of life:
  • Side steps for my short wife
  • Console organizer and tray (bought from the original US designer, not the Chinese knockoffs)
  • LED headlights
  • Hood struts
  • Hood decal to reduce sun glare
Tier 2:
  • Dashcam
  • Sunrider for Hardtop
I've been looking for the Original OCD Organizer. Where did you find it? Chinese crap on eBay is all I can find :mad:

Sponsored

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
i mean. I guess. But flexin‘ a sub is like flexin’ a Cayman. Its the entry level that no one is really impressed by. But “hey just so y’all know, I got a $10k watch” in a “jeep mod” thread is….well.

anytime I see a submariner I always think its likely a rep...I think its the most produced replica out there. Speaking of replicas tho... there are some dang good ones and I'm not talking about Canal St junk.

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
It's almost trivial but my most cost effective mod was adding a $19.95 cargo net across the roll bars behind the sound bar, secured to the sound bar contour by two additional straps around the sound bar.

On top of that cargo net I keep two camp chairs, two stuffable fleece blankets, and a camp rug with room to spare. All in space that would otherwise go completely unused and it's up high enough to not impede the view from the rear view mirror. Like having a lot of stuff while the cargo area is still "empty". It's also a very convenient place to hang a battery powered camp light and anything else that needs to be hung in easy reach at camp.

Definitely the most useful 20 bucks I've spent on the Jeep.
Trying to envision this but a picture would be great,

dougiebros

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time

My post was supposed to be funny although I wouldnt turn down a Cayman.

Sponsored

Ddrag1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
There are two for me. The Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop has been absolutely the one mod I have enjoyed most. I love the convertible feel while still having the hardtop on. Second is a dead pedal. That just makes driving on longer trips so much more comfortable.
I’ll second the Bestop Sunrider.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Best non-factory mod worth every penny: Tazer Mini!

For $330, I have:
  1. Disabled ESS
  2. Reset the tire size, twice
  3. Activated the halos
  4. Disabled TravelLink and those annoying Weather Alerts
  5. Lowered the TPMS threshold
If you consider each dealer visit is $125, that's already $750 worth of savings...and counting.

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely think the first upgrade for those with halogen headlights are some new LED ones. Before them driving at night was just dangerous. Other than that AT tires for obvious reasons as well as increasing the differential clearance and a lift to improve approach angles.
Still saving for lift..:crying:

…haven’t gotten the tazer mini yet and have had larger tires for 2 months now. Crossing my fingers to not get pulled over speeding!
Sponsored