First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Yesterday, as I was just loading some stuff up at Home Depot, a guy walked up and asked me how I ended up with “that vehicle.” Thought for half a second and told him that the reality was that my wife and my sister were really instrumental in my decision. “How so,” he asked.

Well, I came home one day and told my wife I was considering getting a motorcycle or a Jeep.
She replied, “You’re not getting a motorcycle!” Huh.

Then, several days later, I mentioned to my sister—the left-wing, liberal, ‘save the planet,’ environmentalist—that I was considering getting a new vehicle.
She replied, “It had better be a green vehicle.” Huh.

So, I bought a green vehicle that was not a motorcycle. Figured I was 2 for 2 and they would both be happy now. 😂 And that’s how I ended up with this…
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club EC205526-40A5-4C52-9FD5-5A1EE39C3360

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
Yesterday, as I was just loading some stuff up at Home Depot, a guy walked up and asked me how I ended up with “that vehicle.” Thought for half a second and told him that the reality was that my wife and my sister were really instrumental in my decision. “How so,” he asked.

Well, I came home one day and told my wife I was considering getting a motorcycle or a Jeep.

Then, several days later, I mentioned to my sister—the left-wing, liberal, ‘save the planet,’ environmentalist—that I was considering getting a new vehicle.

So, I bought a green vehicle that was not a motorcycle. Figured I was 2 for 2 and they would both be happy now. 😂 And that’s how I ended up with this…
EC205526-40A5-4C52-9FD5-5A1EE39C3360.jpeg

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club EC205526-40A5-4C52-9FD5-5A1EE39C3360
Just thought I would post pic of my Jeep and my new toy.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club vette and jeep pic

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Down in OBX last week.

I wanna bite the bullet and order a Gecko Green Gladiator either a Rubicon or Mojave, but I kinda wanna hold out to see if they offer Mojito on the Gladiator

PXL_20210829_233821366.jpg

PXL_20210829_202036287.MP.jpg

Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Finally had the weather/time to take the top off for a few days here in San Antonio. Been awesome the last three days in the morning driving to work, and great coming home. Looking forward to a fun weekend driving around topless.

PXL_20210924_215847891.jpg

PXL_20210924_215813728.jpg

Princess Fiona

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR (2.0T That's Right) , 2014 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Telcom Tech Support
Vehicle Showcase
Finally had the weather/time to take the top off for a few days here in San Antonio. Been awesome the last three days in the morning driving to work, and great coming home. Looking forward to a fun weekend driving around topless.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210924_215813728

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210924_215813728
Thank you for your service. I am honored to see a Jeep from a Bronze Start Vet