JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I am starting to get a bit aggravated at the loss of good weather. All this week we are getting down into the 60's at night, so first thing in the morning will be too cold for me to have the doors off. I am quite the weenie when it comes to getting cold and cannot tolerate temps below 70.
Fingers crossed for a bit of an indian summer at some point!

Advertisement

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I still have not booked airfare as I am scared that the timing will change and it won't work out. I just do not want to go through the hassle of trying to rebook.
My wife just tonite questioned my rebooking. I could not cancel as I had non-refundable tickets.

Next week is our week tho, I can feel it. 🙂

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
My wife loves her M2C, and it's white too! I drive it a couple times a week, usually on weekends. We did an M School in 2016, and we got to drive the M2s that had more or less just come out. They were fantastic cars on the track. I really liked the way they felt to drive.

I've had an E92 M3 (the coupe) for 12 years, and it's really starting to give me pretty much continual problems. I do have about 140,000 miles on it.

And not only the lack of exciting vehicles, but the cost of BMW maintenance and repairs is hard to stomach. You live and learn I guess.

That's an awesome looking 4xe. The Gecko Green, the 4xe details, and those 4xe wheels -- very cool all around!!
Awesome stuff! My wife did the M school a few years ago and loved it. I've got a lot more track seat time than she does and I couldn't get away from the flightline to join her unfortunately so she went solo.

Having owned a 6266 single turbo swapped E92, I can definitely understand where you're coming from with the whole "Maintenance Queen" issues. :CWL: The N54 has its own fair share of BS to deal with just like the S65.

I appreciate it! I absolutely love my 4xe. It's everything I hoped it would be and then some by a vast amount. I've got 200 miles on her already in less than a week with zero faults. :rock: I count myself fortunate I didn't get stomped by some of the early teething problems that a few owners have had.

The one thing I really wish Jeep would've done in the hybrid supplement manual is add in a break down for the "Break in" procedure. I get that it's detailed in the regular owners manual, but with the hybrid powertrain, you have to either keep it in e-save, drain the battery and leave it uncharged, or keep the trans in manual mode to force the 2.0L to kick in. That way it starts running on a regular basis so the rings can seat and the cylinders can bed in properly (having done the break in on a Hellcat and a Hemi Trailhawk, I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed at how little the wrangler is given for info regarding this). I've been purposely keeping the trip counter displayed on a regular basis so I can track mileage on the engine vs battery. As it stands now, the engine has about 120 miles on it and the battery has 80 (I thankfully was able to figure this out early enough in the break in to focus the engine in to action). I think it's honestly a big enough deal to keep an eye on that they should at the very least include some basic info in the hybrid supplement. That way new owners don't fry the 2.0L right out of the gate by thinking it's already run in properly after they cross 300 miles on the odometer when in fact the motor has only run for something like 60 of those 300. I might bring this up on the 4xe board and see if anyone else has noticed this.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
So, this link will show when our rig gets delivered to Gupton ? I was not aware that there was a method to track delivery outside of JC or a message from the dealer.

I have had to refrain from messaging poor Walter too much as I do not want to seem like I am nagging at him. Jeep Chat on the other hand has heard from me daily since I have entered the shipping stage.
Today it shows 15

If you guys is showing here, please tell us your quoted delivery date. 🙂

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...tSearchView=true?io=true&format=jpg&auto=webp

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Well here it is…
Arrived to the dealer today and im picking it up this weekend. Im shocked with how fast my process went

Submitted Order 8/13
Received VIN 8/18
D1 8/20
Trim Stage 8/22
8/24 Obtained Window Sticker through Crypto
Build Ready for shipment 8/25
Shipped Via Rail 8/26

Delivery Timeframe 9/6-9/14

Actual delivery 9/9
Literally less than a month from order date.

JLUR Gecko
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Leather Seats
8.4 Display
Electrical Group
Color Matched Hardtop and Fenders
Mopar Mats (Dealer Forced)
Proximity (Dealer Forced)

5DBDB9BE-EB64-43BA-BCE8-CE0850453FB5.jpeg

7B7CFD82-B160-4068-AA9C-3797FD6F5BD3.jpeg

F7EA8125-C98D-4104-92F9-C629C04B2D40.jpeg
You got lucky. I ordered on 8-10-21 and mine hasn't moved. Nice Jeep congrats on the new ride

Sponsored

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe HA (on order), 2002 Wrangler X
Occupation
Software Engineer
My wife just tonite questioned my rebooking. I could not cancel as I had non-refundable tickets.

Next week is our week tho, I can feel it. 🙂
Well, according to JC this morning, my Dealer ETA got pushed back yet again. I am now sitting at 9/10-9/23. Looking more and more like mine will be home in October

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
I would have went 2 door, but the JLURD can be a write off for me, I still lean towards the 2 door. If I was a Bronco fan, I’d order a 2 door. I get it. I’m sure I’ll love the diesel though.
I love 2 doors. But Jeep has rethink their pricing. The 4 door size fits nice in the midsize suv/cuv segment. Most people can justify owning one. There's less trade off in owning one vs a similar sized and priced vehicle. The 2 doors price point makes it tough to justify. For its size, well interior size, its more comparable to the small sedan and cuv segment. Those start and come pretty well equipped around $25k. So the 2 door is priced out of that segment. If the bare bones sport came decently equipped at under $25k and the rubicon 2 door at under $30k I think more people would switch up their preferences. I know I'd sell our civic and buy a 2 door and sell the 4 door and get a rav 4.

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

my Dealer ETA got pushed back yet again
Hey at least you have an ETA… I’ve been in D1 for 14 days, no sticker, no build eta… might as well be in D, at least I could’ve changed the color or something

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Just got confirmation my JLUR has arrived at the dealership!!!!
Rubi w/ MT, leather, cold weather, safety, tow, 3 piece top

Ordered 8/4
VON and VIN 8/4
Built 8/20
Shipped 8/23
Estimated Delivery 9/6-9/14
Delivered 9/9

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1631284536430
You are one of the lucky one's!! Congrats.

Sponsored

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe HA (on order), 2002 Wrangler X
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey at least you have an ETA… I’ve been in D1 for 14 days, no sticker, no build eta… might as well be in D, at least I could’ve changed the color or something
Mine has been pretty slow going also.
6/28 - Ordered - VON received
7/01 - VIN Generated
we gathered parts in D status for a minute
8/16 - FINALLY in D1
8/24 - Jeep was built waiting on inspection
8/26 - Supposedly shipped with dealer ETA 8/25-9/06
9/02 - Supposedly shipped with dealer ETA 9/02-9/14
9/10 - Supposedly shipped with dealer ETA 9/10-9/23

BigA572nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
You are one of the lucky one's!! Congrats.
Thanks, I personally feel it is the transmission that got it built so fast. My dealer told me he wasn't able to order anything other than the Extreme Recon package, but when he entered the manual transmission it went through. He then tried it with auto trans and he wasn't allowed. Good luck to everyone!!!

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
Thanks, I personally feel it is the transmission that got it built so fast. My dealer told me he wasn't able to order anything other than the Extreme Recon package, but when he entered the manual transmission it went through. He then tried it with auto trans and he wasn't allowed. Good luck to everyone!!!
I ordered a manual on 7/19 and still waiting with no dealer ETA. 🤨

Probearded1

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I love 2 doors. But Jeep has rethink their pricing. The 4 door size fits nice in the midsize suv/cuv segment. Most people can justify owning one. There's less trade off in owning one vs a similar sized and priced vehicle. The 2 doors price point makes it tough to justify. For its size, well interior size, its more comparable to the small sedan and cuv segment. Those start and come pretty well equipped around $25k. So the 2 door is priced out of that segment. If the bare bones sport came decently equipped at under $25k and the rubicon 2 door at under $30k I think more people would switch up their preferences. I know I'd sell our civic and buy a 2 door and sell the 4 door and get a rav 4.
thats true considering my 2door rubicon has an msrp of 50k. And all I added was radio and tow group. Not even led headlights at that price.

Advertisement

Advertisement