JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I rebooked my airfare for week after next, so honestly I hope mine doesn't show until next week now.
I decided to simply cancel my plane ticket and I'll rebook when my Jeep actually lands. I don't want the stress of wondering if I'll bump up against it again. I feel lucky that Delta was cool with the whole thing. I'm 9 weeks in at this point and going to miss doors-off season, so what's another few weeks?

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
To be honest, Granite was my second choice color anyways and so am I disappointed, yes, but I'm going to keep it not reorder.

More pissed at the dealer who tried to tell me I ordered it that way (they eventually came back late yesterday and admitted it was their mistake). Sooo...I've decided I'm going to just try and get some money off the price or a lift added like was suggested earlier. We'll see what happens.
You have lots of options, and you don't have to like the granite. The granite thread will be sad, but it should be Your Jeep and we want to see you happy with it while climbing over boulders.

Maybe talk them into giving you some loaner lease on the granite while they build the sting. :giggle: But seriously check listings because they are building and if there's a sting within 1000mi they can pay the delivery fee.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I decided to simply cancel my plane ticket and I'll rebook when my Jeep actually lands. I don't want the stress of wondering if I'll bump up against it again. I feel lucky that Delta was cool with the whole thing. I'm 9 weeks in at this point and going to miss doors-off season, so what's another few weeks?
Yes, exactly. I too missed (got screwed out of) the entire naked season and the 6 events I wanted to attend in July and August.

I was able to switch my airfare with SW for no charge.

If it doesn't show by week after next, I will have an aneurysm, so it won't matter anyway.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I take a Bus to the train station. The bus takes all roads (not Highways) to the train station which s 45 minutes. If I get there when the next train is coming with in 10 minutes if I miss that train the next train is 40 minutes later. I then take the train ride is approximately 50 minutes and makes multiple stops. the train end at Gran Central and I now have to walk 10 city blocks (1 mile) takes about 10 minutes to Penn Station. Wait to get buss for 10 to 15 minutes and then a buss trip back to NJ is 20 minutes.

Going home at night is longer since most people leave at the same time and there is no room on the busses and longer line. I start this at 5:00 AM. Also note that the busses may not have room and then you have to wait another 20 to 30 minutes for the next. Mass Transit is not good to get anywhere fast in North east NJ. Add Rain or snow it is worst. By the way I can't work from home. I am considered an essential worker and worked at the office all through the lockdowns and quarantines.

So if I drive my Jeep it is 20 minutes on 95% highways. The mileage is 17 miles.

Hopefully this answer your question. leaving earlier doesn't save time as I tried that. Can't leave later as that doesn't work for various reasons..
I used to take three buses to work, in sequence, so 90min. When they moved that location to a different business park I bought my YJ.

For the past ten years I've bussed into the city, usually 10--15min inbound, 20-45min outbound. I was driving to the office a couple days a week this summer and will start again after the delta wave recedes. In 22 though they aren't covering parking so I'll have to go back to the bus, but we just added light rail stops and I suspect my commute is going to go back up to 45min both ways. "Better service, longer commutes" :clap:

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
You have lots of options, and you don't have to like the granite. The granite thread will be sad, but it should be Your Jeep and we want to see you happy with it while climbing over boulders.

Maybe talk them into giving you some loaner lease on the granite while they build the sting. :giggle: But seriously check listings because they are building and if there's a sting within 1000mi they can pay the delivery fee.
May have started buying some stuff for it already in teal and think it'll look better with the granite so pretty committed and excited now, lol.
So what's this about a granite thread? :LOL:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, I’m sure it’s gimmicky. The site reads like you get to go out on a track/course with the same model that you bought with an “instructor.”

it’s likely just showing you what the buttons do.
Could you imagine? "Rudy Russo's Rubicon customers get a free one-hour* training on the Rubicon Trail"

We need dealers with little rock crawl features so customers can verify they can get it out of 4L. :lipssealed:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking il_fullxfull.1119824903_mcgx

* One hour only so when you're 4mi up the boulders, you have to pay to get back.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe HA (on order), 2002 Wrangler X
Occupation
Software Engineer
I rebooked my airfare for week after next, so honestly I hope mine doesn't show until next week now.
I still have not booked airfare as I am scared that the timing will change and it won't work out. I just do not want to go through the hassle of trying to rebook.

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I am starting to get a bit aggravated at the loss of good weather. All this week we are getting down into the 60's at night, so first thing in the morning will be too cold for me to have the doors off. I am quite the weenie when it comes to getting cold and cannot tolerate temps below 70.

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Lots of Sahara's and Rubi's rollin into Guptons.

One of them yours?
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/s...CE&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2412
So, this link will show when our rig gets delivered to Gupton ? I was not aware that there was a method to track delivery outside of JC or a message from the dealer.

I have had to refrain from messaging poor Walter too much as I do not want to seem like I am nagging at him. Jeep Chat on the other hand has heard from me daily since I have entered the shipping stage.

Sponsored

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
May have started buying some stuff for it already in teal and think it'll look better with the granite so pretty committed and excited now, lol.
So what's this about a granite thread? :LOL:
Granite with Teal accents will look sexy af

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Could you imagine? "Rudy Russo's Rubicon customers get a free one-hour* training on the Rubicon Trail"

We need dealers with little rock crawl features so customers can verify they can get it out of 4L. :lipssealed:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking il_fullxfull.1119824903_mcgx

* One hour only so when you're 4mi up the boulders, you have to pay to get back.
There was a Range Rover dealer in my state that had rock features at the lot where you could take your rig out and crawl some rocks. I always thought that was super cool of them

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
I am starting to get a bit aggravated at the loss of good weather. All this week we are getting down into the 60's at night, so first thing in the morning will be too cold for me to have the doors off. I am quite the weenie when it comes to getting cold and cannot tolerate temps below 70.
The weather is changing quickly here in Michigan too! I keep thinking once I get my Jeep, I will have to wear jeans & a hoodie while I drive around with the doors off!

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Well here it is…
Arrived to the dealer today and im picking it up this weekend. Im shocked with how fast my process went

Submitted Order 8/13
Received VIN 8/18
D1 8/20
Trim Stage 8/22
8/24 Obtained Window Sticker through Crypto
Build Ready for shipment 8/25
Shipped Via Rail 8/26

Delivery Timeframe 9/6-9/14

Actual delivery 9/9
Literally less than a month from order date.

JLUR Gecko
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Leather Seats
8.4 Display
Electrical Group
Color Matched Hardtop and Fenders
Mopar Mats (Dealer Forced)
Proximity (Dealer Forced)

5DBDB9BE-EB64-43BA-BCE8-CE0850453FB5.jpeg

7B7CFD82-B160-4068-AA9C-3797FD6F5BD3.jpeg

F7EA8125-C98D-4104-92F9-C629C04B2D40.jpeg

Advertisement