Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

thereisonly1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Checked with Jeep Chat today: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Looks like I am getting to the finish line. Order was placed on 08/14/21

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

Checked with Jeep Chat today: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Looks like I am getting to the finish line. Order was placed on 08/14/21
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully I am wrong, but a lot of us here have gotten to that same status and have either been stuck there or are now regressed back to the "gathering parts" phase. Either way congrats and good luck.

Sponsored

Gsus4u2

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon xtreme (ordered)
Placed order on 6/29, went from status C, to D , to D1 through 8/13, was in build process on 8/21. As of 8/27 the build is complete and in storage awaiting shipment. As of 9/3 it’s in transportation stage. Dealer will update me when it’s loaded and headed this way. Estimated between 9/9 and 9/20 for delivery. 9/10 UPDATE- received text from dealer the my xr is on the truck headed that way and should arrive at the dealership this weekend.

Last edited:

thereisonly1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully I am wrong, but a lot of us here have gotten to that same status and have either been stuck there or are now regressed back to the "gathering parts" phase. Either way congrats and good luck.
Yes it was welcome news. I haven't been waiting long, but this was a nice surprise this morning.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
They literally must be building the 392 XR's last.