Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
The only letter not included in the KZ codes. Feel like it has to be a good letter though, right? Because R and T are.
Jeep Chat said it left the rail on 8-25, I’m just getting impatient, I knew I’d hit a snag somewhere. One of the fastest built 392’s but slowed by shipping

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is S is Shipped (as in actually on its way)
That’s what I’m thinking since Jeep chat said it left the rail 8-22

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Sarge Green JLU Willys with V6 eTorque / Auto, almost all options except advanced safety group / Dual Tops

Ordered: 07/29/2021
VON: 08/05/2021 (Probably sooner but I didn't bother the Sales Manager)
VIN: 08/05/2021 (Probably sooner but I didn't bother the Sales Manager)
Chat: 08/09/2021 --> Parts are being scheduled. Codes are no longer provided to JC
Chat: 08/16/2021 --> Parts are being scheduled. Codes are no longer provided to JC
Chat: 08/23/2021 --> All materials needed to begin build have been received.
Dealer: 08/25/2021 --> D1 Status, Estimated Ship Date of 09/11/2021. He said that was really ambitious.
Chat: 08/30/2021 --> Waiting to move into Build Process.
Chat: 09/02/2021 --> Waiting to move into Build Process.
Chat: 09/07/2021 --> Waiting to move into Build Process.
Dealer: 09/08/2021 --> Sales Manager sent me an email this morning that I moved to E Status! Progress! (Maybe 9/11 ship date isn't such a pipe dream!)
I'm on line four! :) I ordered mine 8/30 at the dealer but Crypto site says ordered 9/3.
I got my VON and VIN by 9/3.
I checked with JC on 9/7 and was told the same thing. Parts are being gathered but no codes. I was told to check back in three to four weeks for any updates. In other words, don't bug us every day. nothing will get updated for a while! lol

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I'm on line four! :) I ordered mine 8/30 at the dealer but Crypto site says ordered 9/3.
I checked with JC on 9/7 and was told the same thing. Parts are being gathered but no codes. I was told to check back in three to four weeks for any updates. In other words, don't bug us every day. nothing will get updated for a while! lol
Just got same response, check back in a couple weeks. already been 5 how much more time does it take for parts to be gathered. 2 door sport soft-top manual only option is A/C

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Just got same response, check back in a couple weeks. already been 5 how much more time does it take for parts to be gathered. 2 door sport soft-top manual only option is A/C
I think they just want to get rid of us and reduce the headache of having thousands of guys/gals bother them daily! lol Plus I think their systems don't get live updates and they could be trying to adjust to the lag.

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
I had the same thing happen. Hit D1 and then regressed back to D for a while.

Is it a 2.0L or 3.6L? I've noticed they only just now really started knocking out the 3.6L

Sponsored

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I ordered 8/10 and they were still gathering parts on 9/3. and I only added tow package and remote start . 2021 jeep wrangler unlimited sport s 4dr in hydro blue.

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I think they just want to get rid of us and reduce the headache of having thousands of guys/gals bother them daily! lol Plus I think their systems don't get live updates and they could be trying to adjust to the lag.
Fill out the survey every time you visit Jeep Chat and tell them they should have a portal where we can check the build status.

Rubisramansbestfriend

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0, HD Breakout 114, Unimog, GT500
I'm a heavy haul trucker, I own 6 trucks and drive one as well. I'm in Wyoming currently and I saw a mobile parking lot, aka car carrier fully loaded with jeeps crash earlier. The trailer rolled so I'm assuming all 8 are toast. Sad day.

Mojito!JLUR

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a heavy haul trucker, I own 6 trucks and drive one as well. I'm in Wyoming currently and I saw a mobile parking lot, aka car carrier fully loaded with jeeps crash earlier. The trailer rolled so I'm assuming all 8 are toast. Sad day.
As badly as we all want our Jeeps, I hope the driver wasn't hurt and able to return to his/her family. Thank you @Rubisramansbestfriend and all the other truck drivers for helping to keep America running during these challenging times.