Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Got this email after Imcalled Jeep requesting why the Jeep has not
FCALogo.png

Hello Mr. Andrascik,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler!

We are anxious to get your vehicle built and shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order has our attention and priority.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is built and has begun the shipping process progressing en-route to your ordering dealership. Your order has an estimated delivery window presently reflected as 09/10/2021 - 09/24/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
CC_FCA_Footer_Logo.png

shipped yet. Her is the Dear John email Imgot in response.

I honestly hope I didn’t do this to any young lady I dated or was in a relationship. Basically telling me to not bother them.

I sent this email to the VP of Reatail Distribution. An email and calls will be sent until an answer or Jeep is at the dealer. The Jeep Advisorbstated that thevajeep is in the final status of shipping I asked the code and was given KB and that was it. I explained to the gentleman on the phone how frustrating it is. 3 hour commute to work and 3+ home really sucks when it is a 20 minute commute.
I see Jeff’s on the case! Got this on Friday.

Edit:

It seems super-ultra-extra-maximum-stupid that they even bother to introduce themselves and then not leave any contact information, send it from a no-reply address, and send me off to the dealer. Just send an automated form email.

I spec'd out a BMW X4 at the same price point as my pending wrangler, and I have the option of flying to South Carolina, picking it up myself, staying at a hotel on their dime, and getting a free driving instruction class on delivery day. It's not that I'm going to do that, I just find the difference in experience slightly obnoxious.

—
I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler !

We are anxious to get your vehicle built and shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order has our attention and priority.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized for production.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I see Jeff’s on the case! Got this on Friday.

Edit:

It seems super-ultra-extra-maximum-stupid that they even bother to introduce themselves and then not leave any contact information, send it from a no-reply address, and send me off to the dealer. Just send an automated form email.

I spec'd out a BMW X4 at the same price point as my pending wrangler, and I have the option of flying to South Carolina, picking it up myself, staying at a hotel on their dime, and getting a free driving instruction class on delivery day. It's not that I'm going to do that, I just find the difference in experience slightly obnoxious.

—
I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler !

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized for production.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.
I would not have mind that response. But to say don’t reply to this email was obnoxious.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I would not have mind that response. But to say don’t reply to this email was obnoxious.
Yup. The email itself was great until I realized they have given me no way to actually get in touch with the gentlemen that just introduced himself as the special escalation point that will be monitoring the process.

So why even bother with the introduction? Just call it an “Automated Escalation Notification” or something.

Disclaimer: No reply addresses drive me absolutely nuts.

Evergreen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, 21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Autonomous Vehicles
I complain to Jeep care last week and escalated by build since I am nearing 9 weeks without movement. I received an email from Cara today stating that my jeep will be built this week or next.

Question: how accurate have people found this to be?

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I complain to Jeep care last week and escalated by build since I am nearing 9 weeks without movement. I received an email from Cara today stating that my jeep will be built this week or next.

Anecdotally? Not very accurate at all in the early stages (D, D1). Once it hits the line, it seems to usually be much better., though there are cases where it gets delayed.

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Got this email after Imcalled Jeep requesting why the Jeep has not
FCALogo.png

Hello Mr. Andrascik,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler!

At this present time, your vehicle is built and has begun the shipping process progressing en-route to your ordering dealership. Your order has an estimated delivery window presently reflected as 09/10/2021 - 09/24/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
CC_FCA_Footer_Logo.png

shipped yet. Her is the Dear John email Imgot in response.

I honestly hope I didn’t do this to any young lady I dated or was in a relationship. Basically telling me to not bother them.

I sent this email to the VP of Reatail Distribution. An email and calls will be sent until an answer or Jeep is at the dealer. The Jeep Advisorbstated that thevajeep is in the final status of shipping I asked the code and was given KB and that was it. I explained to the gentleman on the phone how frustrating it is. 3 hour commute to work and 3+ home really sucks when it is a 20 minute commute.
I have a question how does a 20 minute commute in your soon to be Jeep translate to a 3 hour trip otherwise?

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I wanted to share my delivery schedule for comparison. I ordered on June 28th and it arrived to the dealer on September 4th. So about 10 weeks. It is Sting Gray 4xe Rubicon. It has the dual top, safety and advanced safety, tow, front camera, stainless door sills, body color fender, cloth seats, cold weather, steel bumper, all weather mats, remote entry, and OWL tires.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!!

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
I wanted to share my delivery schedule for comparison. I ordered on June 28th and it arrived to the dealer on September 4th. So about 10 weeks. It is Sting Gray 4xe Rubicon. It has the dual top, safety and advanced safety, tow, front camera, stainless door sills, body color fender, cloth seats, cold weather, steel bumper, all weather mats, remote entry, and OWL tires.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!!
congrsts on the new Rubicon. Enjoy it and thanks for sharing your experience.

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Been there, done that and still feeling your pain.

I'm most likely be 4 weeks more than you (@ 13 weeks) by the time mine duck walks to the dealer.

Wish I could tell you it gets better, and hoping yours does and moves soon as it seems later orders might be going faster than a lot of our June orders did, but sadly the loss of enthusiasm and anger level just ratchets up as the weeks pass.

You will most likely not get any useful information. At first you will not get dates, you will get really tired of "Gathering Parts and Scheduling Parts" and when you do get dates, expect them to slip. The information will be delivered to you in a way that conveys how lucky you are to have ordered a Jeep, as in JCs famous and reoccurring narrative "CONGRATULATIONS on purchasing your new Jeep!!!"

After seeing that for the 20th time, you will want to respond "Thanks, now BUILD the damn thing"

The dates will be given in a way to try and satisfy your anxiousness to get your Jeep. They will give you a range that is a week or two out and when that comes and goes they will take it out another couple weeks, and poof, they have magically put you off another month.

Many of us that have gotten hosed on the building of our Jeeps vent here, and I urge you to do the same. It helps a little.

Those of us the ordered in June sat here watching all the good weather slip away. Many of us expected to be driving around by late July. By the time mine shows hopefully next week, late September, I will not be able to go topless unless I want to freeze my ass off going to work. In our region, this time of year has cold mornings and beautiful afternoons.

But hang in there. Just expect to get nothing in terms of useful information from Jeep or your dealer.

As my wife would tell you "It will get here when it gets here"

And and one other important thing, DO NOT compare your build time to others here in the forum. It will drive you insane.
i just emailed him an he said estimated shipdate of sept 18 and that it should be in by early october

originally ordered 7/14
I originally ordered 7/14 as well and have now been in all parts gathered for 20 days according to Jeep chat. Last Monday my dealership told me tentative ship date of 9/9. I have zero expectations of that actually happening.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I wish my order was only gonna be those short times you Americans are getting.

I should order a bronco and see what comes first lol.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I spec'd out a BMW X4 at the same price point as my pending wrangler, and I have the option of flying to South Carolina, picking it up myself, staying at a hotel on their dime, and getting a free driving instruction class on delivery day. It's not that I'm going to do that, I just find the difference in experience slightly obnoxious..
Driving... instruction? They tell you how to use push-to-start, adjust the mirrors, and use the turn signals so you can merge properly?

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
I sat at 12wk late last year, got hit by both end of year holidays, and would have been beyond disappointed if it showed up in the wrong color. Mine is granite :involve: and I doubt I would like the sting, so I empathize; there's maybe one other color I would have accepted if I liked it in person, but this is not
12-Facts-About-The-Station-Wagon-From-National-Lampoon’s-Vacation-2.png

Start searching listings to see what you can find; people cancel and there are still non-sold orders getting built. Color is hard to change; a soft top is easy to add; aux switches are easy enough. And if you were going to lift it anyway, or only lease it for 12mo before ordering another...

Find some calm, a bunch of energy, go to the dealer and take a look, get them to cover the fee for a new order. If they don't behave maybe recheck these forums for reviewed/recommended dealers and place a new order there. Seems like Gupton gets them in 17 days or something crazy, so maybe flying is the way to go.

:crying:
To be honest, Granite was my second choice color anyways and so am I disappointed, yes, but I'm going to keep it not reorder.

More pissed at the dealer who tried to tell me I ordered it that way (they eventually came back late yesterday and admitted it was their mistake). Sooo...I've decided I'm going to just try and get some money off the price or a lift added like was suggested earlier. We'll see what happens.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Driving... instruction? They tell you how to use push-to-start, adjust the mirrors, and use the turn signals so you can merge properly?
I thought BMW’s didn’t have turn signals lol.

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)

I got escalated around 12 weeks and didn't get a build timeline (still don't have one at 16 weeks) so hopefully that means you're actually getting built in the next two weeks!

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
To be honest, Granite was my second choice color anyways and so am I disappointed, yes, but I'm going to keep it not reorder.

More pissed at the dealer who tried to tell me I ordered it that way (they eventually came back late yesterday and admitted it was their mistake). Sooo...I've decided I'm going to just try and get some money off the price or a lift added like was suggested earlier. We'll see what happens.
Good luck!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement