Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Hi

Just ordered my first jeep, 2021 2dr willys in sarge green. Est date is 28-dec. I expect that to be longer. Probably be a 22 by then lol.

Not new to off roading , overlanding etc but have been out of it since 2014.

Also Canadian

Will be creeping while I wait for my late Xmas present lol.

Cheers
Sponsored

chris_tofu_r

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New: 2023 Rubicon XR Old: 2021 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Army
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4CFFBCDD-2A84-4D79-A027-BAE73236B639

Hey all,

First time Jeep owner here from VA. As much as Iā€™ve always loved Jeeps, I told myself the only way Iā€™d buy a Wrangler is if they ever stuck a V8 back in it. I stayed true to my word and picked up my Rubicon 392 last weekend in GA.

First impressions of the vehicle are great! Iā€™m coming from a built 2017 Tacoma and I didnā€™t realize how much fun this thing would be (all while following the manufacturerā€™s recommendation on break-in of the 392). First mod is already in the chute, as Iā€™m getting different wheels and tires put on this weekend and will update accordingly.

Looking forward to interacting and learning from you all!

BruceM

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2Dr Wrangler
Hi all. Bruce here from New Zealand. Currently have a 2dr 2013 Sport. Next up is a Rubicon Unlimited, keep delaying the purchase in the vague hope that they'll bring the Eco-diesel here. But being as they've dropped it in Australia it looks like I'll be into a 3.6 Pentastar gas burner.
Happy wheeling folks

au1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe, BMW X1
Occupation
Chickens
Hello All,

My 4xe Sahara is finally en route! This will be my second Jeep. Had an 07 2dr for a couple of years. Iā€™m north of Atlanta and theres a ton of Jeepā€™s in my area. Mods? Weā€™ll seeā€¦Definitely looking forward to some doors off driving so mirrors are on my wishlist on Quadratec.

Sponsored

Hitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Willys Sport; ā€˜96 Corvette Conv.
Hi everyone. New guy from VA here. I ordered my first ever Wrangler on 7/28 and I hear it was released from Toledo on 8/31, so I suppose it wonā€™t be long.

I built my new Jeep to a price point and so I ordered a 2-door Willys Sport, Granite Crystal, with just 2 optionsā€¦2.0L/auto and A/C (too hot in the South without it).

I'm looking forward to my new Jeep and to seeing yā€™all in the forum.

TimJL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, decided to join in the conversation! I've been a fan of Jeeps for a long time and finally at a place in my life where I was able to afford one.

Proud owner of a 2021 Jeep JL Sport. I'm in the Salt Lake City area, which is definitely the best area to have a Jeep.

Excited to see where my Jeep journey takes me! So far its been amazing!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! jeepunitas

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler šŸšŗ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, decided to join in the conversation! I've been a fan of Jeeps for a long time and finally at a place in my life where I was able to afford one.

Proud owner of a 2021 Jeep JL Sport. I'm in the Salt Lake City area, which is definitely the best area to have a Jeep.

Excited to see where my Jeep journey takes me! So far its been amazing!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! jeepunitas
Welcome to the Jeep world!!

MinnesotaBound

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey all! Kelly from south east Minnesota. First time jeep owner. Ordered a '21 unlimited Rubicon with help from this forum back in June, and it arrived mid-August. It's my daily driver, but I hope to get in some light trail running in Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin this winter.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20210906_160458

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20210906_141346

The little one enjoys it! (don't worry, we were parked šŸ˜‰)

Koritan47

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2dr JL V6 Manual Trans
Hello all, Finally back into a Jeep after selling my 2000 TJ in 2008 for a Mini Cooper. Just got a 2019 JL with 105 miles on it.. sweet deal and happy about it.

Sponsored

Hayabusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392 XR
I have returned...after time away enjoying a 2019 Widebody Redeye.

Last 2 Rubicons attached. Enjoyed both but the white Recon was really great. Both gone but not forgotten.

Psyched to be back and anxious to land a 392...get past what I'm sure will be a long wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_8023
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_2859

Last edited:

violar

First Name
Viola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Greeting to all. Glad to join the community. Right now Iā€™m driving a Ford Focus. Iā€™ve always wanted a Jeep Wrangler, but Iā€™ve never really been in a position to get one. Now I'm going to pick up the 2018 4 door for me and my family.

Last edited:

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Greeting to all. Glad to join the community. Right now Iā€™m driving a Ford Focus. Iā€™ve always wanted a Jeep Wrangler, but Iā€™ve never really been in a position to get one. Now I'm going to pick up the 2018 4 door for me and my family.
Family? Be sure to check out the recline kit for those in the back seat.
Sponsored