Justchilln03

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
The latest from everyone favorite Mathew on JC

Thank you for waiting Justin. The Jeep is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealer can take 8 to 10 weeks provided there are no major delays.
Sponsored

jepgrl

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
I ordered mine 7/9 and got "my letter" for a 10/12 arrival at the dealership. Have to say how disappointed I have been with customer service and follow-up info or the lack of. They had one on the lot they were using as a loaner, it was amazing I have to say. It had the Recon badge, tires and lift were a monster. It had red seat belts and the dash was charcoal black instead of red and looked leather instead of metal. Sales rep said they were all part of the XR package? Has anyone gotten one yet...anyone?

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR
When was your order placed? I ordered 7/31. I have not received any emails from Jeep. My dealer said expect 10-12 weeks. Closer to 12. Your October date is similar to that timeline so I'm curious if your order date was close to 7/31.
I ordered on June 29th. I imagine mine was one of the first XR orders. I am the earliest in this group I believe

Last edited:

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I ordered mine 7/9 and got "my letter" for a 10/12 arrival at the dealership. Have to say how disappointed I have been with customer service and follow-up info or the lack of. They had one on the lot they were using as a loaner, it was amazing I have to say. It had the Recon badge, tires and lift were a monster. It had red seat belts and the dash was charcoal black instead of red and looked leather instead of metal. Sales rep said they were all part of the XR package? Has anyone gotten one yet...anyone?
Sounds like you got hands on with the “recon” package and not the “Xtreme Recon” package.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
When was your order placed? I ordered 7/31. I have not received any emails from Jeep. My dealer said expect 10-12 weeks. Closer to 12. Your October date is similar to that timeline so I'm curious if your order date was close to 7/31.
I also placed an order on 7/26 and received an email saying 11/6 delivery from Jeep

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

First one I’ve seen! (Not mine)

26740287-1794-4A08-B2DC-D0EC70B8BAD5.jpeg
Wahoo! Those wheels do look good. I don’t know about clearing 37s without lift, it looks pretty low. The tail lights do looked to be spaced out a bit from the body. Did you have a chance to see the axles; was there a FAD?

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Gosh idk i ordered brown leather seats just to NOT have the red dash and red stitching on the seats and steering wheel. I am gonna be pissed if I did not need to as im not really sold yet on tan leather seats and may pay another 1600 for black katzkin seats

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Wahoo! Those wheels do look good. I don’t know about clearing 37s without lift, it looks pretty low. The tail lights do looked to be spaced out a bit from the body. Did you have a chance to see the axles; was there a FAD?
Doesn’t look like it would clear true 37”s, tail lights look spaced out a tiny bit, and did not get to see the axles… will ask him for more pics and he said his order date was 6/17 I believe

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Gosh idk i ordered brown leather seats just to NOT have the red dash and red stitching on the seats and steering wheel. I am gonna be pissed if I did not need to as im not really sold yet on tan leather seats and may pay another 1600 for black katzkin seats
I wouldn't worry. The previous poster was referencing the prior year Recon package, totally different from XR.

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I wouldn't worry. The previous poster was referencing the prior year Recon package, totally different from XR.
Ok good. It would be cool if there were some extra cool little details though. No red around the rubicon decal and badges would be great for me lol !

Derf123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu
Doesn’t look like it would clear true 37”s, tail lights look spaced out a tiny bit, and did not get to see the axles… will ask him for more pics and he said his order date was 6/17 I believe
Is that from a forum member? If so, I second if we can get pics of the under carriage. I dig those wheels/rim. I think the raptor ko2s on 37s might fit, since it runs smaller than other 37s.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
I've been in D1 since ~8/13. My dealer had an initial ship date of 9/3 then said it was 9/9, now saying its 9/15. I'm not confident I'll get my Jeep before October, maybe even November. Unfortunately its making me start looking at other vehicles as well.
I originally ordered 11/18/2020 still have not been delivered a drivable 392. Was thinking about a new Hummer EV instead and now they are going to be delayed due to battery recall.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

No worries, I was just curious more than anything. Thanks for posting pics, that made my weekend! It’s awesome to finally see one at a dealership, proof that we’re all just that much closer to having our dirty little hands on one. I can’t wait to have it in pieces in my driveway.
Sponsored