Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Considering the 2.5” lift kit. What length fox shocks would you recommend for the 2.5” lift kit?
Thanks in advance
These are the Fox 2.0s that Clayton recommends with their 2.5” kit. You can pick whatever shocks match closest to these compressed/extended lengths if you don’t want to use the 2.0s. I found these under the “Related Items” tab on the lift page.

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/fox-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-3-package?sku=FOX-5109002
Sponsored

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
For that nice of a Jeep, I would stay away from IFP shocks, you wont be getting any kind of performance gain over stock.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
For that nice of a Jeep, I would stay away from IFP shocks, you wont be getting any kind of performance gain over stock.
Can you tune a set of 2.5” Fox smooth body reservoir shocks to match with the Clayton springs? Considering the DSC Adjusters specifically. Not in the market currently but will be in a few months.

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Can you tune a set of 2.5” Fox smooth body reservoir shocks to match with the Clayton springs? Considering the DSC Adjusters specifically. Not in the market currently but will be in a few months.
Yes, most definitely.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
what would you recommend for a good off the shelf shock while I wait till save some $$$ for your shocks? I like firm but comfy ride. doing some dunes on the weekdns and washboard.

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
what would you recommend for a good off the shelf shock while I wait till save some $$$ for your shocks? I like firm but comfy ride. doing some dunes on the weekdns and washboard.
I wouldn't recommend spending money on something that you already intend to replace. Fox 2.0 RR shocks are not that expensive considering what they are doing and what vehicle they are going on.
Sponsored