Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've had both 2 doors and 4 doors. I currently have a 2 door Rubicon, I love everything about it. yes there isn't much space (remove the rear seat) but every time i hop into my jeep i have nothing but a huge smile on my face.

Now I have 2 dogs and a newborn coming. I'm Hoping the other half lets me keep it. I would love to save it and pass it onto my child in the future but i know a 4 door is coming back into the picture.... Hey at least it's still a wrangler.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL nit1hui6ybnw22eyenl4rw1cgwk2925lfbj34z2x&rid=giphy
unrelated note here, but I really like that thing debadged. I've been looking for a picture of a clean rubi and this settles it.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I've had both 2 doors and 4 doors. I currently have a 2 door Rubicon, I love everything about it. yes there isn't much space (remove the rear seat) but every time i hop into my jeep i have nothing but a huge smile on my face.

Now I have 2 dogs and a newborn coming. I'm Hoping the other half lets me keep it. I would love to save it and pass it onto my child in the future but i know a 4 door is coming back into the picture.... Hey at least it's still a wrangler.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL nit1hui6ybnw22eyenl4rw1cgwk2925lfbj34z2x&rid=giphy
I still think that's one hell of a build. So well done. :like:

Congrats on the incoming newborn. :handsinair::sun:

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
@displayname
Just get the 2dr you know that's what you really want!
And with the way these things hold their value you could always sell it for a 4door if the 2dr won't work for you guys. Might even make some money that way, lol.

That's what I'd do :)

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I seem to remember a 'JEEP' commercial many years ago that said," there is only one 'JEEP' " and we all know how many doors it had back when the passenger seat or a top of any kind was an option.

jl next to loader 2.jpeg

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Wow, 4. I can barely keep 1 happy. We lost my girl Jun 2020, and just have my boy now. He demands soooo much attention it is crazy. Good thing we have so many kids in my cul-de-sac, if it were not for them I would not be able to wear him out as easily. But would not trade him or any other puppy I have ever had.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL jl next to loader 2
My 4 after a hard day of playing.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL 830FA121-150C-4625-AE02-1B5D6324871C

Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Sorry to turn this into a golden thread, but they are great looking pups. In my humble opinion, they are the most wonderful dogs. They are beautiful.
Yes best dogs ever.

tkelly11

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingobservations.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door

Jeep Wrangler JL Let talk 2 door JL 20210421_181933
Man, this looks so good! How hard was getting and installing what I assume is the Mojave hood? (or is it a 392 hood?) and at what cost? This is what I would love to do with mine.

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
I would never ever consider a vehicle purchase based on what pets I have. Function and reliability are the only 2 things I will consider. Function as for fitting pets is at the bottom of the list.
Sponsored