Sponsored

Does anyone have a dealer recommendation in/near the Inland Empire?

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Noticed the coolant was a bit low on my 2018 Rubicon (3.6l). I can see the radiator is seeping at the tank/core crimp on the left side. It's my first Jeep product so I have no experience with any of the dealers in the area. Just wonder if anyone has any on idea if any of them are any better than the other, or if there's any I should stay away from. John Elway CDJ in Montclair & CDJ of Ontario are the two closest to me.
Sponsored

CGRDT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
Noticed the coolant was a bit low on my 2018 Rubicon (3.6l). I can see the radiator is seeping at the tank/core crimp on the left side. It's my first Jeep product so I have no experience with any of the dealers in the area. Just wonder if anyone has any on idea if any of them are any better than the other, or if there's any I should stay away from. John Elway CDJ in Montclair & CDJ of Ontario are the two closest to me.
I go to Redlands when I have to have something done. Been fairly mod friendly so far. I will say this - don’t go to Moreno Valley. Had nothing but problems with them in the beginning. Looks like this may be the wrong direction for you though.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Although I didn't buy my JL from the (small) Jeep dealership in Perris, I've had excellent experience with them for service over the last three years and highly recommend them. For whatever reason, they are far less busy than other dealerships, and usually complete repairs much quicker. I don't know how far you live from this location, but might be worth the drive if you want to avoid the mega-dealerships that are overflowing with repair work right now. Best of luck!

OP
OP
jaymz

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Perris is about 45 minutes from me, but worth the drive if they've got great service. Thanks for the heads up.

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
I would second Redlands. They have to date been great with both my JLURs.

Absolutely DO NOT use Moreno Valley Jeep!!! Horrid service and service writers.
Sponsored