JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Kegsworth

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
They swapped to the BFG KM2s (code TTK) for the Willys Sport package starting around April this year. The Willys package still comes with Firestone Destinations (code TTP). I'm not a big fan of the white letters on the Destinations so I'm glad they made the change (I ordered a Willys Sport).

Screenshot_20210827-233538~2.png
Ahhh, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I thought someone pulled a fast one on me. I would agree with you that I don't like the white lettering on the Firestone and the KM2's do look better, but they are worth about $80 less a piece so I wanted to be sure there was a reason for the swap.

Phil513

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Got mine home! Yay!

Took 10 weeks almost exactly.

Unlimited Rubicon
White
2.0 Turbo
Soft Top
Trail Cam
Gorilla Glass
All Weather Mats
Steel Bumper/ LED lights
Trailer Tow
8.4 inch Alpine
*edit* Proximity Keyless thingie
Neither one of the safety options. Nope.

I love it! Not a great pic. Oh well.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jee

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine home! Yay!

Took 10 weeks almost exactly.

Unlimited Rubicon
White
2.0 Turbo
Soft Top
Trail Cam
Gorilla Glass
All Weather Mats
Steel Bumper/ LED lights
Trailer Tow
8.4 inch Alpine
*edit* Proximity Keyless thingie
Neither one of the safety options. Nope.

I love it! Not a great pic. Oh well.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jee
Congrats!! Where did you order from?

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I was very happy with my dealership. They didn't browbeat me over dealer options, and the F&I office showed me all their stuff, but didn't hammer me either.
Awesome, I dont plan on getting any extra stuff. this time I know ill be modifying the Jeep

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Just found my sticker on jee.com and customer service confirmed it’s waiting for shipping. Still nothing on cryptosticker

lsutiger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
can anyone explain how the selection process to begin building is made?? Two weeks ago I recieved a call from my dealer saying all parts in the gathering process were completed and i was was just waiting the build phase. I chatted with jeep about three days ago and the virtually confirmed the gathering process was completed and i was just in line to begin the build . My order date was 7.21.21 and i have seen many orders placed after that date begin their build and even orders placed on 8.28.21 start build on one and completed on another according to the tracker. My reference name is <Cajunyeti>

Sponsored

PGJeep17

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
can anyone explain how the selection process to begin building is made?? Two weeks ago I recieved a call from my dealer saying all parts in the gathering process were completed and i was was just waiting the build phase. I chatted with jeep about three days ago and the virtually confirmed the gathering process was completed and i was just in line to begin the build . My order date was 7.21.21 and i have seen many orders placed after that date begin their build and even orders placed on 8.28.21 start build on one and completed on another according to the tracker. My reference name is <Cajunyeti>
That is the great mystery of the universe. Just be glad that your build is about to be started, as there are many on here (including me) that have been in "D" status limbo since shortly after order date. I am now in week 10 still waiting for them to gather all of the parts, and there are a number of others that have ordered one or more weeks before me that are still waiting for their build to even start. One thing to keep in mind is that some people also enter their order date incorrectly (they use the current date instead of the actual order date).

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We ordered almost same day (8/4). It's supposed to be shipped 8/27 which is now in the past. Just waiting and checking out the other Florida deliveries.
I placed my order in PA so ive been check jeeps site and searching inventory to see if its "in transit"

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
I placed my order in PA so ive been check jeeps site and searching inventory to see if its "in transit"
Sorry, I wasn't following your order. Did you try to order from Mike at Lakeland DCJ? He was doing TL affiliate (11% under msrp).

Advertisement

Advertisement