Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Re-purposed RV awning?
Yep, our old RV is starting to rot therefore so far we have re-purposed the awning, the fridge (use it as an ice box), the outside BBQ and water pump....Oh, and the mattresses. I am sure we will use other stuff... 😁

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I cringe thinking how much that would hurt if she happened to tag something! Glad you two are able to get out that quickly.
LOL😆😆😆

YES.... I would assume it would

She doesn't ride in the jeep this way, we were stopped. And it is also her left leg that she fractured😉... she had turned herself sideways to take the picture🤗

Yea, we try to make it as comfortable as possible and still do stuff...
We found out yesterday that is a complete fracture of the left lateral maleolus of the fibula. Minimal displacement so warrants no surgery so far as long as it doesn't shift. 3 weeks of no weight bearing then reassess....

Sponsored

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
What a trooper. Look at the smiles even with her cast…inspirational!
Yes, yes she is.... the only thing she complains about is that she actually has to stop 🤚🛑 and rest and let the rest of us do stuff for her😁👍... she's not use to it... always on the go🤸‍♀️

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
LOL😆😆😆

YES.... I would assume it would

She doesn't ride in the jeep this way, we were stopped. And it is also her left leg that she fractured😉... she had turned herself sideways to take the picture🤗

Yea, we try to make it as comfortable as possible and still do stuff...
We found out yesterday that is a complete fracture of the left lateral maleolus of the fibula. Minimal displacement so warrants no surgery so far as long as it doesn't shift. 3 weeks of no weight bearing then reassess....
Funny .....in the pic...🧐..her left leg is on the same side as my right leg, is that a Canadian thing.......🤣.... glad she’s ok brother.....✌

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Our years-old Keurig began to freelance how much coffee (i.e., liquid) was being dispensed during each brew. To paraphrase Forrest, we never knew what we were gonna get.

Now, anything that comes between the Missus and her morning cup of Dunkin Original Blend constitutes a diplomatic crisis, so off to Kohl's we went to purchase a shiny new machine.

I'll register the warranty just as soon as it's safe to put my hand in the box for the paperwork. That may be a while.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. K1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. K2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. K3

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Was it being punished for being bad? "Go park in the corner!"
The lot was full when we got there, and empty when we finally got done with lunch.

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 94EA6237-79DE-49E7-8CBD-7F80FAD1433C

Turned my Jeep into a contact truck to go help my buddy drop the diff from his mustang. He sheared off 2 bolts from the subframe.
He didn’t respect the HF impact and discovered he had really hammered on his subframe with it at one point; made me laugh because I warned him after his impact couldn’t even remove a lug nut that mine was a bit stronger. I thought it might have been a frivolous purchase since I had to hand torque all my control arms, but it continues to be awesome. No oil and pulled his spindle nuts off his half-shafts.