Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
My jeep is still “parts are gathered and Jeep is awaiting scheduling” via jeep chat. I try to chat only once per week to avoid daily disappointment. It’s exciting that some are built and I’m looking forward to the first pics!

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

My jeep is still “parts are gathered and Jeep is awaiting scheduling” via jeep chat. I try to chat only once per week to avoid daily disappointment. It’s exciting that some are built and I’m looking forward to the first pics!
So did you move from D1 back to D? Spreadsheet shows you on D1 as of 8/13/21

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
So did you move from D1 back to D? Spreadsheet shows you on D1 as of 8/13/21
I put @Kim2021Rubi's status to D1 on 8/13 in the spreadsheet. I interpreted "parts are gathered" as D1. Let me know if that's inaccurate.

Disclaimer: The spreadsheet is entirely based on user self-reported data in this forum.

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
What does this mean?

"Thank you for waiting Jon-Michael. The Jeep is in the primary schedule established based on production capacity stage and it's waiting to move into production. I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealer can take 8 to 10 weeks provided there are no major delays."

Seems like a complicated way of saying I'm in D1. Just not the usual verbiage that's used.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
So on Monday JC gives me the ole parts are gathered and we expect your build to start soon. D1. That was Monday and JC tends to run behind. Let’s email our buddy Daniel and see what he has. Same status.

“Tod, It has moved to D1 so it is finally in line for production and shows a current estimated ship date of 9/13! Woo hoo! Let's hope it stays on track!”

Question is. You know how they say in the build forum that estimated ship date is actually our build date. When he says estimated ship date Sept.13, he’s actually talking build date, right? That’s 2+ weeks. WTH!! I know. Dates mean nothing with Jeep until it ships. It’s all a guess.

Semaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 71 Chevelle 65 mustang
Looks like 5 of us moved into D1 today (mosa8084, rent, steel8083, Little719 and me). It will be interesting to see how each of us moves from here.
When did you guys order? I ordered about 30 days ago and still does not pull up on cryptostickers.

Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So on Monday JC gives me the ole parts are gathered and we expect your build to start soon. D1. That was Monday and JC tends to run behind. Let’s email our buddy Daniel and see what he has. Same status.

“Tod, It has moved to D1 so it is finally in line for production and shows a current estimated ship date of 9/13! Woo hoo! Let's hope it stays on track!”

Question is. You know how they say in the build forum that estimated ship date is actually our build date. When he says estimated ship date Sept.13, he’s actually talking build date, right? That’s 2+ weeks. WTH!! I know. Dates mean nothing with Jeep until it ships. It’s all a guess.
I’m guessing the same, sales rep gave me a shipping eta of 8/31 but I’m still in D1 🤷‍♂️

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
I am now wondering if my completed jeep moved to storage awaiting shipping means they are going to make up a bunch and send them all at once and thus I wait for others… any thoughts on that? Just mainly as it is a new package
You are most likely waiting for additional vehicles going to your geographic vicinity. Can’t send just 1 Jeep, need to reach the threshold for your area.
Sponsored