JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

PGJeep17

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
Anyone order the Cold weather group? My dealer told me he thinks that’s what is holding up my build. He said they were told to strongly suggest against ordering it now because of that.

Order date 7/2

JLU
Hydro Blue
2.0l
Cloth seats
All weather floor mats
Molar black side steps
Adv safety group
Safety Group
Premium soft top
Cold weather group
Convenience group
Alpine Audio
Technology group
My wife's build is very similar to yours - ordered 6/26, still in D Status, JLU Sahara, Hydro Blue, 2.0T Auto, Prem Soft Top, Proximity Locks, Cold Weather, GG. I am waiting to hear back from our dealer and his Jeep rep as to what is causing the delay.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
That’s crazy, yo!

What GPS unit did you install?
I haven’t decided which one yet, but that will be my first mod.

No worries, brother. Not mad at you at all, glad Karma is making it right for you with that situation. It's just that this illustrates how insane the whole build priority process is. Glad you're getting some wheels back man.
Yeah its crazy how this works. I was expecting to wait at least 8 weeks from what ive read on the forum.

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
@RDakota @Jehnbar Did your Jeeps come in? Mine was on it's way to Colorado via train on Monday.
(hopefully you already got yours)
We picked ours up on Monday morning. So happy! Be sure and check the fuses. Quite a few of ours weren’t seated correctly.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 24B5EE31-31AE-4AF4-ABA3-0B59D03CB41A

Sponsored

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
We picked ours up on Monday morning. So happy! Be sure and check the fuses. Quite a few of ours weren’t seated correctly.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 24B5EE31-31AE-4AF4-ABA3-0B59D03CB41A
Congrats on the new Jeep, looks fantastic. Kinda blows my mind that fuses are still an issue....

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
The real test of patiences 8/25 - 9/08. Also searched CarGurus and the 392 shows up under the dealership inventory (hidden) so any day now.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Been an issue since day 1 with the JLU. Don't know about the JK's but my ' 18 JLU had a handful of fuses that weren't fully seated when I bought it brand new.

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Congrats on the new Jeep, looks fantastic. Kinda blows my mind that fuses are still an issue....
Thanks. If it hadn’t been for this forum we wouldn’t have known to check the fuses. I think it saved us from some random electrical issues down the road.

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Thanks. If it hadn’t been for this forum we wouldn’t have known to check the fuses. I think it saved us from some random electrical issues down the road.
Same, I joined after ordering my JLR(Still impatiently waiting). I know when I get mine...thanks to the folks on this forum to check fuses, tire pressure, window seal on front windshield and that I may be in the market for some LCAs from the mopar Lift kit.

Great forum, lot of great info here and lot of helpful people. At least the fuses and tire pressure seem easy enough to address, the tire pressure issue I can look past but as someone just previously posted, it seems like fuses have been a theme since 18. But hey, so have the ten pounds I need to lose so....

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
What options did you get in your Altitude? I’ve been waiting on a similar build since 5/19, still in D status.
The options I had are:

2.0T w/8 speed auto
Tubular side steps
Safety Group
Advanced Safety group
8.4 in Uconnect with Alpine
Tow Package
Convenience Group
LED Headlights Group
Black Fuel Filler Cap
All Weather Floor Mats

I feel for you. I hope you get yours soon.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Man awesome! flowood right? How many Jeep’s are waiting in Memphis?! You don’t happen to see a white Willys?
I did not see a white Williys. She said mine was the only one to make it yesterday for some reason. She said there are 4 other builds she has taken that should be coming. I am sorry. Hopefully it makes it in before this weekend.

Advertisement

Advertisement