Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
My Xtreme Recon is in the trim stage now. Anyone know how long it takes between trim and ship?
For me it was so fast I don’t think Jeep Chat was able to catch up. I got my build sheet Monday and Window Sticker today. JC said it was ready for production on Friday.

Advertisement

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
This may be old news but I recently saw a post on SM regarding the Gladiator where the poster said he worked at the plant and the vendor for 1/2 doors was behind and could only produce about 60 sets per day to cover both JTs and JLs.

So, if you ordered 1/2 doors you may be in for a longer wait.
I hope that is not the case. Jeep chat said they had all my parts, but I think we have seen they are not to be trusted. Still I am crossing my fingers that mine will arrive soon.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

dooms

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2021 JLU
Got a great update today! My dealer called and my Jeep just arrived at the dealership! Going Saturday to get her!

Snazzberry Pearl Coat
4-door Willys Sport
3.6 L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Hard Top

ordered 7/10
got vin 7/23
crypto build email 8/13
Window Sticker 8/14
Jeep chat said my build was completed and waiting to ship as of 8/16.
Called my dealer and they show a tentative delivery of 8/28.
Arrived at Dealer 8/26

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
At 99 days in without a delivery date, I have to admit that this one made me chuckle. There’s clearly little rhyme or reason to which orders get prioritized and why. I’ve been escalated through Jeep Chat and through my dealer’s reps two weeks ago and nothing so far.

It’s certainly been long enough that I’m questioning spending $50K on a vehicle, but it’s not like Jeep would have any issue selling mine if I didn’t buy it so they don’t need to worry about buyer fatigue.
Hell, order the same thing through a different dealer and just cancel the one that comes in second at this rate.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I hope that is not the case. Jeep chat said they had all my parts, but I think we have seen they are not to be trusted. Still I am crossing my fingers that mine will arrive soon.
Jeep chat told me that had all the parts, then they didn't, and then they did, and then they didn't again... checking again now just for the hell of it. I'm going to with "still don't."

Edit: Now it's in the "scheduling phase", whatever that means. It sounded a lot like the same "back to gathering" that we had last time. They noted it could be due to the microchip shortage.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
Has anyone cancelled an order to know what if any guilt i should have if I’m already losing a $1000 deposit? I’m in D status for just over 5 weeks as I checked today. I figure that means best case scenario even if they start to build tomorrow i prob have another month given shipping delays and the like. I have seen some Jeep’s on the market I’m willing to travel for, but not sure what the dealer i placed my custom order with (gupton) will want/need from me. In other words is it difficult to do? I accept i would lose my deposit for sticking them with a jeep to put on the lot (which I doesn’t seem like a bad thing these days). Man I’m just terribly impatient and with half doors and manual on my order, feel I’ll be waiting a lot longer.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Well here we go again lol. Still no dates from JC, 6/19 order. Last week told they could not escalate till its in status for a month. Lucky today they escalated to see why it hasn't been sent down the line since they hs e everything and it's ready to go. Looks like at this rate I'll be pushing close to 14 weeks at minimum for this order that was told 6 when I ordered. Highly disappointed in Jeep with this one as I have seen well over 100 delivered with the same options and more in half the time. Oh well, one day 🤣🤣

Sponsored

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
I'd luv to see that list. Got a link?
It's on the FCA Affiliate site. Here are some of my locals as an example. There are a few with 0 or 1 sales, and the two highest have 168 and 181. Oddly enough my closest dealer has approximately 20 Affiliate sales, yet the salesman I got stuck with for a test drive had "no clue what that even is" :facepalm:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking dealerships

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I just ordered mine on July 30 but I call every day. I don't understand why I can't get an estimated delivery date. Trying to coordinate the sell of my 2018 JL. Ughhhhhhh!!!!!
I had a delivery date of June 28th. HAHAHA! that didn't happen! My jeep was not even built. I see people all the time say "I got an email that said I am in such a such status. I have NEVER received an email like that. I found out all my info by calling, or jeep chat. I got an email that said the status changed from D - D1 and an email that said it was built and in final inspection. That's it! Today, on Jeep chat, I was given a ETA of 9/3/2021 - 9/17/2021. Still have not received an email from Jeep or my dealer.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
It's on the FCA Affiliate site. Here are some of my locals as an example. There are a few with 0 or 1 sales, and the two highest have 168 and 181. Oddly enough my closest dealer has approximately 20 Affiliate sales, yet the salesman I got stuck with for a test drive had "no clue what that even is" :facepalm:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking dealerships
Seems weird Gupton only has 1
Screenshot_20210826-170019_Chrome.jpg

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
This may be old news but I recently saw a post on SM regarding the Gladiator where the poster said he worked at the plant and the vendor for 1/2 doors was behind and could only produce about 60 sets per day to cover both JTs and JLs.

So, if you ordered 1/2 doors you may be in for a longer wait.
Well, you can't order half doors with the JT, so we have that going for us. Which is nice. ;)

Advertisement

Advertisement