2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Somebody needs to get one, so many questions to be answered lmbo
I know right, I'll be the guinea pig on this one guys. Go ahead and ship mine out first and I'll answer all the questions.
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

i wonder if it will come with a different placard on the rear tailgate?

I kid - for those on the 392 side of the forum :whew:
All kidding aside, I would assume that it would as the information is different than the standard rubi

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
So both our XRs are at the body vendor. Your JC told you that you’re moving to shipping soon. Mine told to check back in a couple days!
My Jeep has been at the body vendor for over a week. Come on already Jeep!

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sales rep texted me earlier saying his system still shows I’m in D1, eta for ship 8/31 which I think might be the start of the build 🤷‍♂️..
You may be getting pretty close to being built. My Jeep was through frame, paint, trim, and was “awaiting installation of optional equipment” by my “ship date”. Your mileage may vary but it seems like they had started building 4-5 days before my scheduled ship date.

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You may be getting pretty close to being built. My Jeep was through frame, paint, trim, and was “awaiting installation of optional equipment” by my “ship date”. Your mileage may vary but it seems like they had started building 4-5 days before my scheduled ship date.
I hope so lol…..JC sent me an email few weeks ago with a ETA to the dealer of 9/20, let’s see what happens lol

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I keep seeing that pop up on orders. I have a very good understand of assembly plants and it baffles me. It can’t be anything major they’re waiting on.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I keep seeing that pop up on orders. I have a very good understand of assembly plants and it baffles me. It can’t be anything major they’re waiting on.
It seems like a few of us are hung up at this stage at the moment. I’m just happy the ball is finally rolling. The good thing is it seems Jeep is eager to get the XRs out on the road. I would think they’re doing everything they can to push these through, and we’re the first batch

Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Anyone else see builds pop up on crypto and get pissed off :mad:

wnordeen12 ordered an XR YESTERDAY and it's already got a build sheet.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anyone else see builds pop up on crypto and get pissed off :mad:

wnordeen12 ordered an XR YESTERDAY and it's already got a build sheet.
I definitely question the accuracy of some of the order dates. Remember this is crowd sourced data, and some users may just be filling out the form with the current date, or a guess at their order date. They may be far less concerned about documenting their build date and more concerned with getting updates on their build progress.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I definitely question the accuracy of some of the order dates. Remember this is crowd sourced data, and some users may just be filling out the form with the current date, or a guess at their order date. They may be far less concerned about documenting their build date and more concerned with getting updates on their build progress.
Agreed. The build sheets don't show up until build complete and no sticker until shipped. Dude must have put the wrong order date in when he registered in Crypto.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Agreed. The build sheets don't show up until build complete and no sticker until shipped. Dude must have put the wrong order date in when he registered in Crypto.
Thanks for that... I'll be sure not to check for my sticker every 15 minutes until it shows up. 🤣
Sponsored