JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
So still no movement toward Jackson? Crap!
Not yet. She said they are having issues finding truck drivers due to covid. She said that their should be a couple of other builds with ours so I am hoping they find a driver quickly.

Advertisement

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
It’s paint protection film and ceramic coating. Gotta keep the paint looking good..
If it was ordered through the dealer it is going to be very costly. For my Ceramic coating it will cost me under 100.00 in material and a few hours of polishing with an additional step of jeweling. I do auto detailing as a hobby now and get the Poor Boys Worlds coating that is a simple process. I made a note to self to tell the dealer not to wash the jeep so I can have less work polishing. They also have a ceramic coating for the non painted fenders and bumper that I will be applying as well.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, Im not sure what to think. I ordered on 7/29 and given all the comments here, fully expected to wait until November. I checked with Jeep Chat for the heck of it today to see if I could get a status, I was informed I was in the shipping phase and had an ETA of any time between today and 9/6?

Im pretty skeptical as I still dont show as having a sticker. Not sure the likelihood of actually having shipped and not having a sticker show up yet. My plan is to remain patient and just wait for the phone call that it arrived.
Dealer ordered mine on 7/29/2021 and was informed last week that my JLU Sport S was at shipping with an ETA of 8/23to 9/3. The build was in 3 weeks. The sales guy said when I ordered it it would be 8 weeks but did state that the Jeeps are comming out a lot faster now.

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
Hi @Yakpimp, same thing happening for the build sheet. Canadians get the "found" from your tool, but the error message " No records found corresponding to the VIN provided " shows up when trying to view it. Can you fixs this one also ?
All good. Got both working now. Thanks for that little tool of yours.
Cheers

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Have you reached out to him? I'm hoping to hear from him today since he told me my build date is supposed to be 8/25 and I got the build sticker on Monday. I've tried to not to badger him and just let the process unfold and leave my venting to this forum, but I don't know if I could wait as long as you've had to wait.
So your jeep was built on the date mike gave you? He told my build date is 8/30 🤞

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU High Altitude (On Order)
Well, after what seemed like an eternity of "Your vehicle is built pending final inspection" on JC, I just talked with JC and they said that the vehicle has been shipped! We ordered 7/9, and the dealer said it would take between 4-6 weeks. We are located right outside Chicago in NW Indiana, so we are hoping it will be here before the end of the week, hoping to take delivery of it next week before Labor Day. We are excited to get our first Jeep, we’ve been MINI people and have done numerous events with those cars, and it seems like Jeeps are the same way!

JLU High Altitude
Granite Crystal Metallic
V6
Auto Trans
Sky One Touch
Advanced Safety, LED Lighting, and Cold Weather Package
Trailer Package

For all of those thinking that their Jeep will never come, hold on! It WILL progress!

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

When i entered my info into the tracking tool. I mistakenly inputted the wrong order date. Will the tool still be able to track my build?

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea it's a crap shoot on what they will give for info. I figure I'm waiting to see what dealer says otherwise I guess I'll wait a couple of weeks and see
Did you get build sheet yet
I think you can safely assume those order dates are BS. There is one on 8/1 which was a Sunday, so probably wrong. Now there is one for 9/25/21, so unless he is using a time machine .....
The dealer I ordered from is opened on Sunday and was placing orders. So it is up to the state if they can do orders/contracts.

I live in NJ and car dealers can be open but no contracts can be written for automobiles. I ordered out a Dealership in HY mainly because they are not charging a market adjustment fee and only a $75.00 documentation fee. In NJ theat fee can be upwards of $1,000.00.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Did you get build sheet yet

The dealer I ordered from is opened on Sunday and was placing orders. So it is up to the state if they can do orders/contracts.

I live in NJ and car dealers can be open but no contracts can be written for automobiles. I ordered out a Dealership in HY mainly because they are not charging a market adjustment fee and only a $75.00 documentation fee. In NJ theat fee can be upwards of $1,000.00.
I said that, because I don't think Jeep orders are able to be done on Sundays (and maybe Saturdays). Placing the order with the dealer is not the same as the Jeep actually being in the order system. If someone shows me a POC with a Sunday date, I'll gladly eat crow.

DHartlein

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Firecracker Red Rubicon JLU, 23 White Sport JLU
Just got the email from cryptostickers showing Build Sheet Found, but we’re showing Not Found when I check Lookup Order and we’re not on the Orders updated in the last 24 hours list here.... do those take a while to update?

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My window sticker showed up this morning.

$720 increase in the 10 weeks since I ordered. The majority of the increase is a $500 reduction in the credit for choosing the 2.0LT with the auto.

This happen to anyone else and if so, how did it play out at the dealer when you picked yours up?
The price the dealer ordered it at is your MSRP at the time of order. The window sticker should represent that number as well.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I said that, because I don't think Jeep orders are able to be done on Sundays (and maybe Saturdays). Placing the order with the dealer is not the same as the Jeep actually being in the order system. If someone shows me a POC with a Sunday date, I'll gladly eat crow.
The systems are available per the dealer I ordered from. They receive the VON and once the order is accepted the VIN. Tht would explain a difference to me why they get a VIN hours or days later. But who knows. The only time the systems go down for me at work is when it is scheduled usually on Friday evenings at 2:00 AM

DHartlein

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Firecracker Red Rubicon JLU, 23 White Sport JLU
Just got the email from cryptostickers showing Build Sheet Found, but we’re showing Not Found when I check Lookup Order and we’re not on the Orders updated in the last 24 hours list here.... do those take a while to update?
Hot damn, it’s there!!!

BigA572nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I got my window sticker email today and it took about 2 hours for it to show up in Crypto.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
No email from crypto stickers but my dealer showed me a screenshot with KZ and Yes under shippable, home stretch baby!!

Advertisement

Advertisement