Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
This is why I am not checking with JC for a day or two. I don’t think I could take another “congratulations! I’m thrilled to let you know, you’re still stuck in the same buIlt-but-not-yet-shipped limbo you’ve been stuck in for ten days now!” response. I can’t get my hopes up just to have them dashed again.

Maybe Cara will email me with a delivery ETA soon and I will never have to deal with JC ever again...

Yeah…I told myself I wasn’t going to check but said “let’s see if I get lucky”. I should know already through this process, you should assume at least 4-6 weeks wherever it is.
Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Here was my update from yesterday.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 08/23/2021 - 09/06/2021

I still don't have a sticker showing. That make sense to anyone that my Jeep has basically an itll be here any day status but no sticker showing?

Did you use the tracker or force it from the website? It took the tracker 3 days to pick mine up but I had it by forcing the website.

crucia

First Name
Austi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko Sahara 4xE named "Fiona'
Mine is FINALLY built!! Sahara 4xe with everything except advanced safety

6/8 ordered
8/13 D1
8/23 build sheet and sticker
Scheduled to get to the dealer between 8/23-31 according to Cara. (Haven't heard anything from my dealership yet, grr)

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Did you use the tracker or force it from the website? It took the tracker 3 days to pick mine up but I had it by forcing the website.
Thanks for the response, I have been using the tracker as the source of truth with a weekly "Whats the latest" to Jeep Chat, typically on a Monday. I wasn't aware that there is another way to look up a status. How do you force from the website?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD

Sponsored

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I checked Jeep Chat -- no ETA. Still "in transit". Same status since Monday afternoon.

I'm going to get stuck here, too, aren't I. They need to make a "defeated face" emoji.
You’re gonna wait until the end of the week to ask the dealership? It feels like we’ve gotten stuck at every thing. Except for Inspections which would have been disastrous.

Did you ever send your letter to Cara? Get a response? The process sucks but I also feel they don’t give a shit and the dealership won’t either. You bow out and they sell for MsRP+

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Here was my update from yesterday.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 08/23/2021 - 09/06/2021

I still don't have a sticker showing. That make sense to anyone that my Jeep has basically an itll be here any day status but no sticker showing?
Ours must be on the same truck/train, I ordered from Gupton and got same ETA as yours.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
You’re gonna wait until the end of the week to ask the dealership? It feels like we’ve gotten stuck at every thing. Except for Inspections which would have been disastrous.

Did you ever send your letter to Cara? Get a response? The process sucks but I also feel they don’t give a shit and the dealership won’t either. You bow out and they sell for MsRP+
I might call him on the way to the gym this evening. If I send him email I won't hear back until Friday. I don't want to be That Guy (tm), but at the same time if STLA gave us access to the vehicle shipping logistics system in some limited way (like Fedex or UPS or even crappy USPS/DHL/XPO/etc), I wouldn't have to be.

Yes, I sent my note to Cara. She responded on Monday when she let me know it had entered the shipping process.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I might call him on the way to the gym this evening. If I send him email I won't hear back until Friday. I don't want to be That Guy (tm), but at the same time if STLA gave us access to the vehicle shipping logistics system in some limited way (like Fedex or UPS or even crappy USPS/DHL/XPO/etc), I wouldn't have to be.

Yes, I sent my note to Cara. She responded on Monday when she let me know it had entered the shipping process.
I was thinking the same thing about being “that guy”. But you’re about to spend 50-70k on a car. They can earn that shit in my book. I send mine a message about every 3 days on his phone haha…bad idea giving me your cell number I guess. It’s actually been funny cause I usually have an update before he does. “Oh yeah you are in KZ now”
Sponsored