JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Ptlt

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Only info I’ve got was it tells me I’m in the building process, which I hope means it’s being built at this time. Not getting much feedback from them. RegisterEmmy vin with them and they have yet to send me any feedback

Advertisement

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Okay, starting to see real progress, lucky for me. JC told me my order has now moved to shipping and is in-transit to my dealership. We'll see how that goes, but maybe that's good news for anyone else that ordered from Mike at Mall of Georgia. I don't see the window sticker up yet either viewing by the weblink or cryptostickers, but we all know it can be delayed in posting. Praying the rest of you guys get some movement here ASAP.

Update - No sooner did I post the above than I got my window sticker email!

@Aubie4Pres - have you ridden the Georgia Traverse yet? It's on my short list of trails here in the SE to get to. Would be beautiful in the Fall.

Last edited:

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
So i was recently able to find my window sticker through cryptostickers
What exactly does this mean?

I ordered on 8/13/2021
JLUR Gecko 6 Speed Manual
8.4 Display
Leather Seats
Color matched fenders and Hardtop
Electrical group
Proximity entry (Dealer forced)
E33309C7-9A8F-44B6-BE2B-1C941A0C6310.jpeg

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
‘21 Crystal Granite metallic JLU Sport S, cold weather, 8.4” premium sound, convenience group, hard top, LEDs, granite wheels, 2.0, tow package, headliner kit.

Ordered 8/10
D1 Status 8/13 (dealer verified)
VOT/VIN 8/16 (dealer didn’t give me it until today, probably came sooner)
8/16 JC said all parts gathered, entering production (April was who I got)
Estimated ship date of 8/31

Would love for it to be accurate, lol!!!
JC told me this morning mine is built and currently in Trim to be finished. Wow, can't believe that they may actually hit the ship date!!!

Still nothing in Crypto, though.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
My window sticker showed up this morning.

$720 increase in the 10 weeks since I ordered. The majority of the increase is a $500 reduction in the credit for choosing the 2.0LT with the auto.

This happen to anyone else and if so, how did it play out at the dealer when you picked yours up?

Sponsored

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
My window sticker showed up this morning.

$720 increase in the 10 weeks since I ordered. The majority of the increase is a $500 reduction in the credit for choosing the 2.0LT with the auto.

This happen to anyone else and if so, how did it play out at the dealer when you picked yours up?
I've got a difference of 500$ CAD on mine since i've ordered 90 days ago. Talked to my dealer and he told me not to worry about that because they will honnor the price we've singed up for. Hope he's not BS ing me.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
It's so crazy I ordered basically a rolling chassis 8/2 2 door manual soft top only option was A/C and sirius for radio. figured they would blow it right out. still in scheduling for parts :-(

edit I did add the heritage tan and black seats and its Snazzberry

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Toughest part, waiting for a jeep that is waiting on a truck for a 3hr drive.
Found out this morning that my jeep was unloaded off the train Monday afternoon. Now waiting on a truck to pick it up and ferry it the 3 hours to Jackson. Trying to be patient....

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Found out this morning that my jeep was unloaded off the train Monday afternoon. Now waiting on a truck to pick it up and ferry it the 3 hours to Jackson. Trying to be patient....
You're in the home stretch, brother! Hang in there!

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
It's so crazy I ordered basically a rolling chassis 8/2 2 door manual soft top only option was A/C and sirius for radio. figured they would blow it right out. still in scheduling for parts :-(

edit I did add the heritage tan and black seats and its Snazzberry
I felt the same on my stripper JLU, should fly through I thought, but it didn't.

Some feel the scheduling may be affected by trim/options, which makes business sense, if you only have so many dohickies that are common on all Wranglers, build the high dollar ones and make the low end ones wait.

I saw build after build leap frog mine. Quite frustrating.

I remember someone mentioned on here that their dealer told them they would never get the lighly optioned rig they wanted to order. I just wrote that off to dealer upsell.

Since you've only been in the pipe 3 weeks, you probably have a substantial wait. I hope not tho.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I felt the same on my stripper JLU, should fly through I thought, but it didn't.

Some feel the scheduling may be affected by trim/options, which makes business sense, if you only have so many dohickies that are common on all Wranglers, build the high dollar ones and make the low end ones wait.

I saw build after build leap frog mine. Quite frustrating.

I remember someone mentioned on here that their dealer told them they would never get the lighly optioned rig they wanted to order. I just wrote that off to dealer upsell.

Since you've only been in the pipe 3 weeks, you probably have a substantial wait. I hope not tho.
I appreciate that! I know you waited a good long time and JeepGirl59 would say hold my beer when it comes to waiting lol Recently moved to South Carolina from New England so probably have more good weather to come. Just not a very patient person

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Day 64.
Ordered 6/22.
Customer Support line: "in the build process"
Jeep Chat: "scheduling parts"
Dealer: "still in D. it's gonna move soon"
Wife: "Cancel. Buy a camper and an old jeep."
Me: "This sucks more than when my RC car parts were stuck in the Panama canal."

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
This error case should be fixed, it was an error specifically if you were going directly to the site for the first time, not through the forum. In my testing I only ran into it once and didn't realize it was a problem since I was doing all sorts of other stuff at the same time. Made a small change and that first time error should be gone.

OK that makes sense. The site actually operates as two parts. The first is the website itself that displays the information, the second is a tool that runs in a loop and checks all unfound orders to see if they appear.

This set of changes actually replaced both of them. The tool that checks the stickers used to check both USA and Canada URLs to see if the sticker was found. I did some spot checking and it looked like that was no longer needed, but I can add that back in. Since yours was probably found before the swap over the state got updated but the link in the new site doesn't reflect that.

Thank you. I actually do enjoy doing it. While it started as something to stop me from checking the links every five minutes when I ordered my JL back in 2018, the fact that others find it useful is awesome.
This error case should be fixed, it was an error specifically if you were going directly to the site for the first time, not through the forum. In my testing I only ran into it once and didn't realize it was a problem since I was doing all sorts of other stuff at the same time. Made a small change and that first time error should be gone.

OK that makes sense. The site actually operates as two parts. The first is the website itself that displays the information, the second is a tool that runs in a loop and checks all unfound orders to see if they appear.

This set of changes actually replaced both of them. The tool that checks the stickers used to check both USA and Canada URLs to see if the sticker was found. I did some spot checking and it looked like that was no longer needed, but I can add that back in. Since yours was probably found before the swap over the state got updated but the link in the new site doesn't reflect that.

Thank you. I actually do enjoy doing it. While it started as something to stop me from checking the links every five minutes when I ordered my JL back in 2018, the fact that others find it useful is awesome.
Hi @Yakpimp, same thing happening for the build sheet. Canadians get the "found" from your tool, but the error message " No records found corresponding to the VIN provided " shows up when trying to view it. Can you fixs this one also ?

Last edited:

DrSpank

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So still no movement toward Jackson? Crap!

Advertisement

Advertisement