JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
It's finally here!!!! Just got an email from my Dealer that my new baby arrived this afternoon. Just finishing up the sale of my current vehicle and hope to pick it up by Monday. Approx. 60 days from order to delivery and a full month earlier than the dreaded Jeep Cares mass emails we all received.

Advertisement

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
So my dealer told me my Jeep was on its way last week. No updates since. Checked in with JC today. They said my Sarge Sahara 4XE is expected to be delivered between 8/30-9/13. Curious how accurate this range is.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
So i was recently able to find my window sticker through cryptostickers
What exactly does this mean?

I ordered on 8/13/2021
JLUR Gecko 6 Speed Manual
8.4 Display
Leather Seats
Color matched fenders and Hardtop
Electrical group
Proximity entry (Dealer forced)

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief

I ordered on 8/13/2021
8.4 Display
Leather Seats
Electrical group
It means yours is probably built and either in standby for shipping or on its way soon. Kinda hit or miss on where it is exactly but Window sticker is usually the last piece before the home stretch to the dealer.

Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I would be shocked if they shipped it via rail to PA. That wouldn't be very cost effective. Rail always wins the heavier the load and the longer the haul. Otherwise, it's cheaper and much faster to go OTR.
Only price sheet,I am paying $1495 shipping.

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon

I ordered on 8/13/2021
8.4 Display
Leather Seats
Electrical group
Incredible, I ordered a Gecko JLUR 4xe on 5/24 and it hasn't started the build process.

Sponsored

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
That is unacceptable. Does your dealer give you any reason why?
No, first it was gorilla glass, then Gecko. He said orders have been really tough. They do alot of volume with pre-orders, said he is waiting on 80+ orders currently. I blame FCA more than I do my dealer.

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Btw, my estimated build date from Mike is 9/7, Cara said it may go 8/30. Either way it's getting close. My hope is I get it in time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather here in North GA.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Btw, my estimated build date from Mike is 9/7, Cara said it may go 8/30. Either way it's getting close. My hope is I get it in time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather here in North GA.
Yeah, I was hoping to enjoy the summer weather, but will be gone by the time I take delivery, 11-12 weeks after I ordered. Sadly, now its gonna be where its really chilly in the mornings and 85+ in the afternoons here in the Midwest.

I agree its not your dealers fault. Mine just said its out of his hands once he places the order. But its still very frustrating to watch orders placed months after yours already built and delivered.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yep, with Mike Clinnin
Have you reached out to him? I'm hoping to hear from him today since he told me my build date is supposed to be 8/25 and I got the build sticker on Monday. I've tried to not to badger him and just let the process unfold and leave my venting to this forum, but I don't know if I could wait as long as you've had to wait.

Last edited:

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Have you reached out to him? I'm hoping to hear from him today since he told me my build date is supposed to be 8/25 and I got the build sticker on Monday. I've tried to not to badger him and just let the process unfold and leave my venting to this forum, but I don't know if I could wait as long as you've had to wait.
I have sporadically. He has been very responsive when I call, but he doesn't have much to offer. I trust that he is giving me the intel the day he finds out. He told me his process is to check every order he has every morning and when things change he communicates those.

Advertisement

Advertisement