Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.
On 8/6, received a window sticker.
On 8/13, visited the dealer to discuss my trade-in and they showed my that JLY is on the truck now and based on the google map within 50-60 miles from dealership.
On 8/16: car was ready to be picked up
On 8/21: final pick up :)

I love it!

JLU.jpg
Congrats!

Advertisement

DrSpank

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Awesome. I am hoping they get here this week too. I am ready. Which Mac Haik dealership? I ordered mine in the Flowood store.
I am Flowood as well! Keep me posted if you hear something, I will do the same. We may be able to get our Jeep’s around the same time.

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
What did you order??
Gecko Rubicon 4xe
Black 3 piece hardtop
Gorilla Glass
Cold Weather Pkg
Black Leather
Aux/Tow Pkg
Remote Prox. Keyless Entry

That's it. Otherwise it's all standard equipment for the 4xe Rubi. Tried to use some common sense and cut out options I had no use for. For example: I know I'm gonna swap the bumpers and the fenders in the future for aftermarket stuff so I didn't opt for color match fenders or the steel bumper group (heard too many things about the steel rear bumper to want to waste time with it). Alot of the other pkg's just seemed excessive and or obnoxious safety add ons.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
It's a small/silly thing, but I heard the window sticker will have our name on it. I just got mine from the tracker and it doesn't have my name, is that just a privacy thing?
It should have your name on it when it arrives. My RAM did.

Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Well here we are again lol. Going on 10 weeks and now nothing. Nothing new from JC or Customer service and cant seem to get anything from dealer.

JLURD Hydro Blue
Black hard top and fenders
Cloth
Tow pack
Cold Weather
Proximity (forced)

6/19- order with VON
6/21- VIN
6/25- Gathering
7/31- D1 and its set to be built
8/8- Jeep CS stated an est ship of 8/30 and "its being built"
8/16- Dealer stated his Rep told him mid Sept delivery
8/23- JC states all parts arrived and its scheduled but no eta, Jeep CS has no clue where the date came from before and say it should be in process of being built. Dealer non responsive

I'm at a loss now on what to do as no one will give me any info and it sucks ass when I see all of you ordering in late July and August already receiving your orders lol. Been told for 3 weeks now that its being built but no updates out of D1. Nothing special on the order. Constant back and forth with status on being built and not even starting to CS half the time cant even find the VIN or anything.
Same here. I am done with JC, customer service and screw the dealer. FCA can’t get their shit together. I am not going to bother with checking the status anymore.
my life is busy as it is and now football is starting. Jeep comes when it comes.
december 25 is my hard deadline. If it comes before dec 25, it’s mine otherwise they can stick it.

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Well here we are again lol. Going on 10 weeks and now nothing. Nothing new from JC or Customer service and cant seem to get anything from dealer.

JLURD Hydro Blue
Black hard top and fenders
Cloth
Tow pack
Cold Weather
Proximity (forced)

6/19- order with VON
6/21- VIN
6/25- Gathering
7/31- D1 and its set to be built
8/8- Jeep CS stated an est ship of 8/30 and "its being built"
8/16- Dealer stated his Rep told him mid Sept delivery
8/23- JC states all parts arrived and its scheduled but no eta, Jeep CS has no clue where the date came from before and say it should be in process of being built. Dealer non responsive

I'm at a loss now on what to do as no one will give me any info and it sucks ass when I see all of you ordering in late July and August already receiving your orders lol. Been told for 3 weeks now that its being built but no updates out of D1. Nothing special on the order. Constant back and forth with status on being built and not even starting to CS half the time cant even find the VIN or anything.
Hey Chris. Is there a website that you can get the details like you have listed above?

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Hey Chris. Is there a website that you can get the details like you have listed above?
Not that I know of when it comes to orders. These are just the ones I remember as I try to remember anytime it changes. Most of the time it's just the same old same that nothing has happened

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Same here. I am done with JC, customer service and screw the dealer. FCA can’t get their shit together. I am not going to bother with checking the status anymore.
my life is busy as it is and now football is starting. Jeep comes when it comes.
december 25 is my hard deadline. If it comes before dec 25, it’s mine otherwise they can stick it.
Yea it's a crap shoot on what they will give for info. I figure I'm waiting to see what dealer says otherwise I guess I'll wait a couple of weeks and see

Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I waited for 19 with my current JL, but that got caught up in the COVID shut down. I can't see any excuse for 17 at this point at all. Sorry you're going through that. This is my second time through and it's only been a bit over 5 so far with this one.
I am 61 years old and this is my first brand spankin new vehicle EVER. And it will probably be my last. I received an email yesterday, My Jeep "is in the stage prior to being released by the plant" whatever that means....

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
So if my dealer's in Philly, they are shipped by car carrier and not rail??

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 6/14. Rubicon 4xe. Build sheet showed up at 2am this morning. Finally some progress
Mine came last night, was going to contact Jeep Chat later that never mind lol

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Ordered 6/14. Rubicon 4xe. Build sheet showed up at 2am this morning. Finally some progress
Curious if you can tell us what you ordered on your Rubi 4xe. I also ordered a Rubi 4xe but I ordered mine on 7/2. Mine was mostly bare-bones and I got my build sheet notification yesterday as well. Just wondered if yours was loaded or whatnot to try to see about the timing on these builds.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So if my dealer's in Philly, they are shipped by car carrier and not rail??
I would be shocked if they shipped it via rail to PA. That wouldn't be very cost effective. Rail always wins the heavier the load and the longer the haul. Otherwise, it's cheaper and much faster to go OTR.

Advertisement

Advertisement