Sponsored

How Can We Help?

letsassume

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Hi,
Yes we can get one in about 1-2 days https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-wiring-68087933aa

I will send you a code you can use on this,
- Benny
Benny
I ended up ordering this kit. All pictures I’ve seen online of this kit have the connector included. The kit I received from you did not have the connector. Was this a mistake? If not, do you know where I can source the connector, or a part number for it? I have yet to unseal the kit, and the part number on the back is correct. I can provide pictures upon request.

Please advise.

ETA: Let me also clarify I’m looking for the connector that actually attaches to the fog light itself, not the connector at the wIrving harness. EG not this, but this one.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny
I ended up ordering this kit. All pictures I’ve seen online of this kit have the connector included. The kit I received from you did not have the connector. Was this a mistake? If not, do you know where I can source the connector, or a part number for it? I have yet to unseal the kit, and the part number on the back is correct. I can provide pictures upon request.

Please advise.

ETA: Let me also clarify I’m looking for the connector that actually attaches to the fog light itself, not the connector at the wIrving harness. EG not this, but this one.
The kit should include the connector. We show another in stock, Let me get a photo of it to confirm.

What was your order number btw?

- Benny

letsassume

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
The kit should include the connector. We show another in stock, Let me get a photo of it to confirm.

What was your order number btw?

- Benny

thanks for the quick response!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

thanks for the quick response!
We have verified the connector should be included, I have asked our parts manager to send another kit to you.

Thank you for your patience and sorry about this,
- Benny

letsassume

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
We have verified the connector should be included, I have asked our parts manager to send another kit to you.

Thank you for your patience and sorry about this,
- Benny
Thank you so much!

Should I send the other kit back? I honestly only needed the connector, perhaps you guys would have better use for it at the service center?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thank you so much!

Should I send the other kit back? I honestly only needed the connector, perhaps you guys would have better use for it at the service center?
No worries about it but thank you for the thought.

- Benny

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Is the satin black grill for the diesel JL the same as for the gas models?

MannyB

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com I tried submitting a ticket on your website but it stated it was unavailable. Hoping you could help me out.

I'm looking for a JL rear left Rubicon fender flare none textured so it could be color matched to the jeep. May you please direct me to the correct part number?

I found several on your website and I want to make sure I get the correct one. Thank you for your time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com - I am looking for the High Altitude 4xe emblems in another thread, do you happen to know how to find them?

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/high-altitude-4xe-badges.77902/#post-1623934

Thanks

Hi Cory,

Thus far I am able find the following emblems

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-fender-front-medallion-68526221aa
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1629756339501

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-swing-gate-nameplate-68477766ab
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1629756378724

I am not confident of the Jeep emblem yet but its possibly part # 68526741AA

Let me know if theres any others
- Benny

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com I tried submitting a ticket on your website but it stated it was unavailable. Hoping you could help me out.

I'm looking for a JL rear left Rubicon fender flare none textured so it could be color matched to the jeep. May you please direct me to the correct part number?

I found several on your website and I want to make sure I get the correct one. Thank you for your time.
Don’t think you can buy individual flares. Believe you have to purchase all 4 as a kit.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is the satin black grill for the diesel JL the same as for the gas models?
Hi Andy,

I do not see any information that states otherwise but if cooling is a concern you may want to consider the Gladiator grille https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216097.html

The mesh has larger openings and the slots are more beveled to collect air better.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Hi Emmanuel,
Sorry you had trouble reaching us, We will be looking into this.

The flares do not come pre-painted but I can help in getting you a new one that you can have a body shop paint to match for you.

Please PM me your VIN,
Thanks
- Benny
Sponsored